"She shouldn't have been in my room. I made her stay in the guest room baby and What you mean I'm stuck with you for 18 years?"

She just looked at me as tears filled her eyes. She just shook her head.

"Carlee are you pregnant?"

"I gotta get out of here."

"Answer my question?"

She took a deep breath and rubbed her face. "Just leave me alone. Get far away from me."

"Are you pregnant Carlee?!"

"YES! I'm carrying your baby and your putting me through this bullshit." She pushed my head hard. "I hate you!" She sent blow after blow at me. I eventually grabbed her arms.

"Baby let me make this up to you. I can't have you hating me while you're having our baby. I'm sorry and nothing happened between me and Karrueche! I promise."

"Get the fuck off of me." She snatched away and went and grabbed the box on her desk. "We're done and you better pray I ever let you see my child. Ol' sorry ass. Tell yo old ass momma she got what she wanted." She wanted to the door. "And if you haven't got the memo bitch, I quit."

Carlee walked out and slammed the door shut. I just sat in the chair and stared out the window.

3 Weeks Later

I watched my phone as it rung again for the 100th time. I didn't wanna talk but it seemed like nobody has gotten the hint yet. Ever since Carlee Karrueche here I haven't heard from her and all I can think about if she's okay. The day that happened I sent out a notice to the office that I'd be on vacation. It was supposed to be a few days so that everything could get sorted out but a few days has turned into a few weeks.

I don't know when I'm going back but I'm not in a rush. I've been locked up in this house and I'm fine with that.

How did I allow myself to get caught up in a situation like this?

I'm a dumb ass.

My doorbell rang. I climbed out of bed and looked through my blinds.

Seeing a car I didn't want to see right now. I sighed and went back over to my bed. The doorbell rung over and over.

I should've put all my cars in the garage so nobody would think I was here. Maybe I shouldn't be here, a vacation is long overdue.

The doorbell ringing stopped but then banging started. I quickly got up and rushed downstairs, snatching the door open.

"I'm not in the mood for company ma." I said.

She came inside anyway. "Your job has been blowing my phone up looking for you. What's going on?"

"Ain't nothing going on, I've just been on vacation. They acting like they can fire me or some shit."

"Why is it so dark in here?" She started opening my blinds.

"Ma can you leave?"

"No, come sit down and talk to me." She patted the seat next to her.

"I'm good over here."

"Christopher, sit down now."

I huffed and sat on the couch across from her.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just needed a break from work. I was backtracking and that's the last thing I needed."

"Backtracking? So you started taking pills again huh?"

"Yeah ma." I rubbed the top of my head.

"Where is your girlfriend?" She asked while cutting her eyes.

"I'm single unfortunately." I watched as a smile peeled across her face. I shook my head and laid back.

"Is that why you're really stuck in this house? Never let some woman stop you from living your life."

"I don't wanna hear this. I love Carlee ma and I don't care if you like or not. She's going to be around for a very long."

"How? You guys aren't together."

"She's pregnant."

"Pregnant? Chris how could you be so irresponsible?! We're most definitely getting a paternity test done. Just like I said it's all about the money with her!"

"SHE DOESN'T NEED MY MONEY! YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO LIKE HER! BUT YOU BETTER START! She's carrying your grandchild and I'm not gonna let you stress her out." I got up. "Now you can leave."

I headed back upstairs. I heard the door slam shut. I climbed back in bed and picked up my phone, unlocking it and opening Instagram. Scrolling through my timeline looking at a bunch of bullshit until I came across my beautiful ex.

@carleero Taking advantage of all the time I have left to look this good in a bikini 😩 #CaboSanLucas #WellNeeded #ThanksSister 😘

@chrisbrownofficial 👶🏻❤️

She liked my comment but never replied, Instagram is slowly turning into Facebook. I'm glad she's having a good time though instead of being stuck in the house, sad. I just want her to talk to me though. Hearing her say that she hates me hurt like hell.

All I wanted to do was be nice to somebody and it turned around and bit me in the ass.

Now I'm the one stuck in the house, miserable, and lonely. I don't know how to fix this one but I have to for our child.