Chapter 34

Jung Ra In's POV

I'm hungry again, and yes i vomited after every meal god bless me to heal faster.

Its already 2 am in the morning.

"Yeobuseyo? Can i order Steak with fries and grape juice please?" I whispered to the phone please send it to room 710"

Yes it's taehyung's room if hyuna wakes up and told the teacher about me ordering food at night i'll Probably die

I wore my sandals and quietly exited the room.

"Kim taehyung!" I half yelled and whipered. He's dead

Ouh!My phone, I dialled his number

"Yeobuseyo"he picked up with a sleepy voice

"Yah kim taehyung open the door now" i half yelled.

He opened the door and was wearing a robe, i pushed him in i could see the person handling my food arriving.

"Hello Miss your food arrived would you like me to place it in for you?" The guy asked and i shook my head.

"payed him by credit and he left.

"Heol mr lion didn't bring you here"Taehyung talked sleep talk and back hugged me while i walk.

I'm no lion i just wore a lion onesie.

When i walked in and i saw jimin half naked sleeping , jungkook with a puffy face sleeping.

Taehyung was laying on my thigh and i was enjoying my meal on the sofa. I was so full that i could sleep anymore.

So i kept staring at taehyung's face.

His defined nose,round eyes, sharp jaw line and big ears.

Slowly i fell asleep.

Park Ji min's POV

"OMMA KKAMJJAGAE" I warped myself like a ball in my blanket. A lion!?! Omma please save me

I slowly lift off my blanket and took a sneak peek at that lion.

OMAHJAMS Ra In and Taehyung.

Ra In's Head was hanging down near taehyung's face and taehyung was laying on Ra In's Thigh cuddling her.

Let me take a picture.

There was a snap sound

shit i forgot to close the sound.

"Ugh,MR LION?"Taehyung shouted, shit he woke up

Kim Taehyung's POV

OMAGAWD MR LION IS HERE I MISS HIM SO MUCH.

I'm dreaming right?

"Taehyung ah stop staring at Ra In" i heard a voice echoed through my ears

Ra In? I sweep Mr lion's bangs off. Since when did Mr lion had bangs?

I peek at the face RA IN?

I cupped her cheeks smiling like and idiot.

"YAH I'M TALKING HERE" i jumped off Ra In's lap smacking onto Ra In's forehead.

"Ahh appayo" Ra In groaned in pain.

She rubbed her forehead while massaging her neck.

"What are you doing here? AHHH my body my abs" Jimin quickly covered his body with his pillow.

"I was hungry but i couldn't eat in my room so i came here." She explained.

"Why did you sleep here?" I questioned

Jung Ra In's POV

"Your fault taehyung, you called me Mr lion hugging me and not letting me go.

"Did i just said that?!? I quickly covered my mouth blushing hard.

Taehyung blushed

"Ra In ah you better get back to your room before the hyuna wakes up" Jimin warned me.

"I'll send you" taehyung hopped like a kid

"no it's just next door" he didn't listen and he insisted and he back hugged me carrying me to my doorstep.

"See you later" i bidded my farwell and went inside my room

-