Chapter 15

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I was getting jealous of what Ra In was doing i too want a warp.

taehyung snap out of it you can ask hyuna to do it for you

i kept poking the meat with the chopstick suddenly Ra In spoke in aegyo

" Taetae open your mouth the airplane is landing fush~ fush~fush~" she swinged the food side by side.

She sooooo cute, wait What?Taetae? I shook my head saying that i don't want it but actually i want it so bad.

Luckly she insisted on fedding me so i gladly at it.

It was really good.

Ra In didn't eat alot she basically just kept drinking soju.

I could fell that she's abit drunk.

Jimin was more drunk.

Jungkook suggested to play truth or dare so we did.

We took the empty bottle of soju and spinned it in the table

" Jimin truth or dare?" Ra In asked.

" Dare"

" i dare you to dance to a girl group dance" jimin dances while he is drunk.

Next we spinned it again

"Ra In truth or dare" Jimin asked

" Dare"

"i dare you to drink one whole bottle of soju" and she really did.

She kept shaking and blinking her eyes and her head for the whole game.

"Guy lets stop this now there's school tomorrow" we all nodded.

" No- no no taehyung oppa no stopped game please?" Ra In pouted.

She kept hiccuping and laughing " No we *hiccup* must *hiccup* shit *hiccup* down *hiccup*" she insisted.

Jimin left for his room and jungkook asked if i needed help for her and I said no.

"Oppa *laughs* i hate you *laughs*" i sighed and carried her bridal style placing her in my room.

She was complaining every minute but then she started to cry.

"K-kim tae hyung i-i hate you, i didn't do anything wrong *sobbed* hyuna did it to herself and to me *sobbed* my life is already miserable enough *sobbed* and you slapped me for no reason *sobbed*" tears were falling off her eyes.

I embraced her in my arms

"i'm sorry" why does it hurt me to see you like this. She cried her heart out and hugged me tight burying her face into my chest.

Suddenly something popped out of my mind She talked about hyuna doing what to her and herself?

After a while, she calmed down and went to sleep.

Sneakly i slipped next to her and cuddle her by my side i warped my arms around her waist and placed my legs above hers, Her hug was really warm.

I then went to sleep