Chapter 22

Jung Ra In's POV

"Oppa do you still have time? Can you like go shopping? You see i need to get some clot-"

"Shopping? lets go" i was cutted by Jiminnie.

Shopping Mall...

I walked into a very classy shop Jimin oppa was abit shock.

Not to brag i wore 'branded' since i earned my own money.

It's the only way to spend money.

I picked alot of clothes, but when i turn back to the person who was holding my clothes, guess what? It was all black clothing.

I looked at jimin oppa and shrugged awkwardly to him.

"No this won't do, i'll pick it for you" he sighed.

He told the person who was hold my clothes to keep them away. And he dragged me again, is dragging a new thing for him to do?

"Here this and this and this and this"he randomly picked bright coloured clothes and passed it to the person who was holding all the clothes.

Suddenly he passed me a bright blue laced shirt and a white skirt.

" Wear that ,you nono wear black shirteur." He said in aegyo so cute.

I listened to him and changed into it. It was pretty uncomfortable though.

The shirt was tight hugging into my waist showing my curves and the skirt is it a skirt even? Its so short. I walked out awkwardly from the changing room.

"Heol yippeun" i blushed on what jimin oppa said.

"Now what you need is shoes." He picked a high cut shoe in blue for me he then kneeled down infront of me and wore it for me.

I was frozing to the spot, he pulled me up to the mirror and i was surprised in how i look.

I look happier more decent you say.

I smiled to myself

wait did i just smile

I paid for my clothes and there were so many bags.

"I'll help you" jimin oppa took away the bags from me.

We walked passed a hairsalon again i got dragged by jimin oppa into the shop.

In there i got styled into a new hair.

I had my hair straighten and new grown fringe cutted into bangs. I look like basically like a living doll with big round eyes and glasses.

(A/N: don't forget Ra In still wear Glasses for disguse)

"Your Jung Ra In right?" Jimin joked. I pouted at him and he pinched my cheeks.

" You know you'll look good without glasses too" he winked. Seriously he just winked. We walked out of the salon and guess how we bumped into?