Chapter 14

Jung Ra In'a POV

I quickly bandage taehyung and ran out of his room but the atmosphere outside was worst.

2 pairs of eyes were staring at me. From the back i felt tae hyung lift me up with one arm to the couch.

Jimin then demanded " Taetae explain" "she was just helping me bandage my bruise since you weren't around" Jimin half death shot me and i looked down.

"Ra In-nie i am hungry" he pouted. Taehyung jimin and jungkook all looked at me with puppy eyes. "Neh araso" i went to the kitchen and opened up their fridge and suprisingly there were alot of food.

I saw 3 packets of premium beef and took it out. I cutted it into small strips of beef meat. Peeled off some fresh lettuce and prepared sauce with kimchi. I search around the kitchen for a meat griller and finally found it.

I setted up everything and went back to the fridge and went to find berverages, aha! SOJU AND BEER PERFECT. I took soju cups and plain water for jungkook as he could not drink soju yet. I am still underage but who cares.

I went to the room and called the boys and found out Jimin and Jungkook were playing games. Taehyung was on his phone. I went towards taehyung " taehyung do you have extra clothes?" My shirt was too tight and it was squeezing my abdomen. " yes i'll pass you some"

Taehyung passed me a oversized white tee and his gym shorts.I quickly went to change and it was really big i felt that i could put 2 of me inside the shirt and the pants was so big its falling off. So i tied my pants with my hair tie i totally smell like him now.

I went out and saw the boys sitting outside quietly waiting for me. Jungkook was trying to grab meat that was on the plate. I sat beside taehyung and he look at me. "Wow your shirt is really big" jimin laughed. "I know jimin" i frowned.

" Can we eat already?" Jungkook fiddled around." Yes" i placed the meat onto the griller and the meat was sizzling all three of them looked like 3 year old kids staring at the meat. I opened up the soju and gave myself a shot before eating. " Gogi Gogi Gogi" Jimin chanted. I took the tongs and gave each of them some meat.

The shirt was really getting in my nerves it kept falling to off. I rolled up my sleves and placed more meat on the griller.Finally some peace, i took the meat and warped it around the lettuce and ate it, it reminded me when i went to ate with yoongi.

"Ra In me too i want a lettuce warp too" Jungkook does aegyo i warped one for him and fedded him. "Me too" jimin tries does aegyo. I too fedded jimin." Its delicious OMG!"

Does taehyung want one? I warped one big one for taehyung." Taetae open our mouth the airplane is landing fush~ fush~fush~" i said while pouting my lips
*
*
*
*
To be continued....
Ahahhaha i Looks like jimin and jungkook became friends with Ra In.