Chapter 18

Jung Ra In's POV

I did the same thing all over again. Shower, Change into my uniform and went to school.

Today was the last day for me to become taehyung's slave Yay right.

I reached school

Dead stares, gossips the same thing.

Weirdly Taehyung didn't come to school today and yes i notice him.

I went to jimin

"Jimin oppa where is taehyung?" I asked.

"He said he doesn't feeling well." I nodded,Taehyung's sick? Should i visit him?

I guess i should fufill the last day of my so called work.

I walked to taehyung's house not waiting for suzy.

Knocking on the door loudly

"Taehyung open up" there wasn't any reply.

Should i climb over into the house?

Before i could move away the door opened,There was taehyung his face was pale with dark eye bags.

I ran towards him and cupped his face

"Taehyung, taehyung" he then fainted in my arms.

His body was burning hot, i piggybacked him to his room and he was really heavy.

i Placed him down on his bed and quickly went to get iced cold water and two towel.

I wetted one of the towel and placed it on his forehead.

And wetted the other towel and wiped his body.

I avoided the torso and wiped his arms, neck, and legs.

What does a sick person eat? Porridge? Soup? I went to cook Plain porridge and brought it up to his room.

Time passes really quickly its already almost night and what's jungkook oppa and jimin oppa doing when taehyung is so sick.

I touched taehyung's body , the fever subsided i woke him up and told him that i cooked porridge.

"Fed me" he said weakly. I did feed him, he finished every single drop of it,It was really late and i needed to go home.

I stood up from taehyung's side and left but he grabbed my by the arm.

"5 minutes just 5 minutes" he shifted his body and pulled me by his side. Burying his face into my shoulder hugging me tight on the waist and overlapping his legs over mine.

I patted him to sleep for just that 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes i slowly lift myself off his bed tugging him into his blanket and giving him the final kiss on the forehead

" sleep tight" i smiled and i went home.

-