43 | need

43 | need

(ver) require something because it is essential or very important rather than just desirable

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

H A R L E Y ' S  P O V

                    Anger flooded through my veins. Betrayal flashed repeatedly in my mind, and my heart broke deeply whenever I thought of him. I hugged myself and stared at the T.V infront of me. A tear rolled down my cheek at the amount of betrayal I felt.

Everything was going perfectly wasn't it?

Then, why am I back in my house again?

Am I not good enough for him? What did I do wrong? I did everything he had ever told me to do. I did so many things even when he didn't tell me to do them.

Why does he keep pushing me away?

Another tear rolled down my face and I wiped it away furiously, trying hard to forget him. I couldn't. I have been sitting in the same position for several hours now.

"Eat the ice cream! It makes you feel better." Ivy said, patting my head and gave me worried face before handing me a tissue.

Yeah. I had called Ivy to come here, because I needed someone to be here with me. So that I wouldn't do anything bad.

She is becoming a really close friend now.

I looked at the strawberry ice cream infront of me and sighed, taking a scoop of the tub and stuffed it into my mouth. No matter how much ice cream I ate, it still doesn't help. Unconsiously, I eyed the box of bubblegum, in the corner and walked towards it, grabbing a piece and popping it in my mouth.

Immediately, I felt a little relief and stuffed a few more of that delicious chewy goodness in my pocket, incase I needed it.

I walked back to the couch and turned the T.V on, flipping the channels to the NEWS channel.

Gotham city has turned into chaos after the escape of the killer clown Joker, carparks, malls, supermarkets, playgrounds, parks are being exploded and many people are dying with smiles carved on their faces or body or the Joker card left in their mouth. Two days ago, Robin, has been missing and the police are saying that all evidences point to the Joker...

Videos of Joker laughing while shooting people or waving at the CCTV camera showed and I smiled.

God, he is such a badass I loved it.

"Ivy..." I dragged, for the millionth time that day.

"No. I am not telling you where he is." She said.

I knew that he would definitely not be in his club now. This is the second time he did this. Ofcourse he would know that I would search for him in the club. He is definitely stupid.

But, I am stupid. So stupid to still have not known where his house is.

"Please..." I said. "I need to find him. I know he likes me Ivy. He does. He is just pushing me away. He does care about me. I have seen it in his actions. In his eyes. You have to trust me."

"Harleen..." She dragged. "Are you sure? I mean, I am just scared that he is going to hurt you again. Look at you!"

She pulled me up by my arm and dragged me infront of the mirror.

My breath came to a halt.

My hair was disheveled, and it looked like it hasn't been combed for days. My mascara stained tears were flowing down my face. The white in my eyes had turned a little red. My pink glossy lipstick was smudged around the corner. My nose was red and swollen. My loose shirt was stained with mascara tears.

I looked utterly horrible.

"You are a mess." Ivy said.

"For him." I said. "I need him Ivy. I can't go on in life without him." I said softly, staring at ther reflection in the mirror where she stood behind me.

"I know that. Doesn't that scare you?"

"It does." I said, gulping, another tear rolling down my cheek.

"But," I added. "What am I supposed to do when the one who broke my heart is the only one who can fix it?"

She stood stunned at what I just asked and then a worried expression took over her face.

"I will be even worst than this if I don't see him." I said, turning around to see her face. "I need to know Ivy."

Ivy became even more worried.

"He is my everything." I whispered under my breath, another tear rolling down my cheek.

Without a word, she guided me infront of the T.V, dragging me, and pointed to the T.V.

The Joker has been spotted near the national park just now. And, police are tracing, trying to catch the serial killer...

"He is heading to Starlight now." Ivy said, her eyes closed in intense concentration. "In his purple lamborghini."

Immediately, I hugged her, so tight, squeezing her with tears coming from my eyes. "I will never forget this Ivy. You are the best."

"I know. I am best." She said playfully and hugged me back. "Go get your man now."

With that, I rushed to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of black pants, grabbed a pair of heels and was out of the apartment in no time. Tucking my blue shirt into my pants, I started my red car and drove, heading to Starlight.

It was fastest I had ever driven and I could feel the thrill in my veins and the anger rising slowly in my body. Tears poured but it was silent, and it wasn't that strong. I had managed to control it well so that my eyes were filled with salty water but they never came down.

Suddenly, I heard an explosion. A loud almost deafening explosion that shook me and due to the impact, my car flew, jumping off the road and hit the pavement. The right side of my arm hit the side of my car, unlocking it and I flew out of the car, being flown away to crash into a glass.

My hand hurt and I was sure a bruise was forming. But I could feel the pain going away slowly due to the powers Ivy gave me. I sighed and whipped my head around to see my car in fire.

Thank god, I didn't wear my seatbelt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello!

Mr. J is one hot stubborn ten-inch long dickhead.

lol

Comment, vote and share.