foreword

Hey guys!

Nice to meet ya!
*says in harley quinn accent*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S U M M A R Y

Meet Harleen Quinzel; A shy psychiatrist who starts her career in the infamous Arkham Asylum. Her first assignment? Joker. What will happen when she gets mesmerised by how he sees the world differently? What will happen when she realises that she is changing and having more fun in her life after meeting him? He challenges and tests her limits, bringing the real her out of her shell. Can she cope up?

Add a little spoon of heart breaks, a jar of fun, a cup of love, a tea-spoon of thrill. And, finally top it with a whole lot of craziness.

What do we get?

Warning: This story will make you fall more madly in love with Mr. J, that you might go absolutely bat-shit crazy. You have been warned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

R A N K I N G S

#1 | Jarley
#1 | bestbooks
#1 | Harley Quinn
#1 | jokerxharley
#1 | projectcomics
#1 | mistahj

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

B E W A R E  O F

Suicide Squad Spoilers

● Dark themes

● Swearing

● Character deaths

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O T H E R  B O O K S

:: My Joker And Harley Fanfiction Series ::

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own any of these characters. They all belong to DC. However, the story belongs to my imagination.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

This story can be found ONLY in wattpad. If found elsewhere, please kindly report to me so that I can take specific actions. Please do not copy my fanfiction and if you do, even in the slightest way possible, without giving me credit or asking me for permission, I will find you and hurt you really really bad. *grins like Joker*

All rights reserved
October 30, 2016 © Property of Joker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬