36 | fright

36 | fright

(n) a sudden intense feeling of fear

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    Last night, after making out in the rain, I hopped in his purple lamborghini. It was such an awesome car. The whole ride, we were silent, I was enjoying the rain outside and he was driving, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, and I could feel his stare on some times, and I would hide behind my hair, adjusting myself.

It was a long drive, and when I woke up, I was back in the room, the white room and I was staring at the white ceiling, smiling goofily at the events of last night. I touched my lips unconsciously, as if I could still feel his warmth. It was euphoric.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I felt the sudden urge to see him again. So, I hopped out of my bed, rushed to the white bathroom and washed my face. There was a new toothbrush in it and I grabbed it, brushing my teeth clean.

My pants were gone again and I was wearing a red shirt this time.

I smiled to myself, feeling a blush on my cheeks.

After I looked somewhat presentable, I took off my glasses and placed them gently on the bed-side table and walked out. There was a guard, standing with a gun at the end of the hallway. I shrugged and walked towards him.

"Do you know where is your boss at?" I asked, stopping right infront of him and placed my hands on my hips. The guard's eyes narrowed at me and he raised his eyebrows.

"That room." He pointed towards a door on the right and I thanked him and made my way towards the room.

Turning the knob, I twisted open the door and froze at the sight infront of me. The room was mess. It looked like an office room. There were papers and pens scattered everywhere. Newspaper articles, knives and even some tennis balls were scattered, filling the whole floor of the room.

I looked up to see Joker hunched over, shirtless, his back facing me. He was wearing black jeans. He was facing the french window, which showed the beautiful view of a sea.

Gotham has a sea?

Are we even in Gotham?

He was staring intently out the window, and I closed the door slowly behind me, without making a sound. I walked towards him, and once I reached behind him, I bet down and placed my hands on his shoulders. His body tensed.

"Goodmorning." I whispered in his ear.

For a second or two, he didn't respond, but then abruptly stood up from his sitting position and turned around to look at me.

He looked angry.

What's wrong now?

In a flash of a second, he grabbed a gun lying on the floor, and held it to my forehead. I froze.

"Oh." He growled. "I am going to kill you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to kill you. I am going to kill you. I am going to shoot you..." He muttered under his breath repeatedly, his body trembling with anger and I remained calm.

He is still in a dilemma. He is still having a inner battle. He still can't get over the fact that I affect him. He still can't accept those foreign feelings in his heart. He needs time. So, I pursed my lips and waited.

"You get to choose. Where do you want me to shoot you?" He asked, giving me a wide grin, still holding the tip of the gun to my forehead.