21 | psychosis

21 | psychosis

(n) a very serious mental illness that makes you behave strangely or believe things that are not true

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dear diary,

Life is ... interesting. I never thought my life would change in a drastic way but it has. Its scarier than I ever thought. It has been officially two months with Mr. J but I feel like time is flying fast since the day I have met him. There is a smile on my face just thinking about him already.

I have been trying to find out for the past week if he reciprocates my feelings, and I found out that he cares for me. In his own unique way but it still makes me happy nonetheless. I think that it is still hard for him to come out of the wall he has built around himself. He doesn't want to come out of it, and he doesn't want anybody breaking down the hard built wall.

And each day, the more and more he talks, the more he makes me laugh, I fall for him a little more. I have a box, a huge box filled with his presents and everytime I see it, I can't help but giggle like a high school girl.

But, something is bothering me right now. When I came home, I automatically went to the sacred pillow which contains my letters and he has not send me anything today. I searched the whole house trying to see if he had placed it somewhere else but to no avail.

Have I done something wrong? Have I made him ang---

Someone knocked my front door. My pen stopped mid-air and I placed down the pen, yelling a 'coming', I frown as I stand up and walk towards the door. Who would come here to see me? It must be some lost person.

Never have I ever had anyone knock on my front door except a few days ago, when Tom brought me out.

Wait.

Is it Tom?

What is he doing here?

Why would he come here without warning?

I stood in front of my closed door, and shuffled my feet, I looked through the peek hole to see nothing. Nobody was outside.

But, I was sure I heard a knock.

I opened the door, and looked around. No one was standing on the corridor.

When I turned around to close the door, something caught my eye and I looked down.

There was a neatly wrapped present at my doormat.

A smile made its way on my face and I took the present, closing the door and walking in.

I felt happiness bubble inside of me and placed the present on the kitchen table gently, I read the green card, tagged to it.

My beloved Harley,

This absurd world makes me laugh and smile. But, you make my heart smile.

P.S: Try not to be too alarmed.

Love,
Mr. J

Try not to be too alarmed? Whag does he mean by that?

I quickly removed the wrapper and my heart pounded in my chest as I opened the box.

I froze.