31 | liar

31 | liar

(n) a person who tells lies

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    "Liar!" I pointed my finger at him, angrily, trying to ignore the butterflies erupting in my stomach at his presence. "You lied to me."

He laughed, his green hair, flipping backwards, sending goosebumps all over my body. I missed that laugh. "Only for you." He said, giving me a wide grin.

I can't believe he is so calm about this. He lied to me. He sent me away. And, I am accusing him of lying. Shouldn't he atleast feel guilty? I felt the phrases and sentences I had practiced in front of the mirror vanish away. If he is going to play like this, then two can play the game. I could feel the alcohol in my system overpowering the anger, suppressing it and all that was left was pure and utter desire.

I give him a slow and seductive smile, and walked towards him, ignoring the nagging at the back of my mind, and embracing the butterflies in my tummy this time. "Ya know ya want me." I said, trailing my finger along his chest, my accent slipping, but I didn't mind.

"Ooh. Brooklyn." He said, raising his non-existent eyebrows, staring at my finger, which lingered at his chest.

"I want you and I am not going to give up that easily." I said, poking my finger hard into his chest, to which he didn't flinch or move and I secretly admired that.

"I can see that." He said and growled, grabbing my wrist, in one swift move, he turned me around and pushed me against the wall, holding both of my arms above my head.

My heart raced, and I was afraid that he could hear them. Normally, I would have tried to escape his hold but I wanted to stay in that position, I loved it. His face was frighteningly near me, there was a huge grin on his face. "You don't want ... me. You are just attracted to the ... darkness, you find it fascinating. The darkness allures you." His lips inching closer to mine and my heart skipped a beat.

His hot breath teased my lips and I felt desire for him all over again. I bit my lip from moaning at the overwhelming sensation that sparked all over my body.

"I am the darkness. And so ... you are attracted to me." His voice impossibly low and erotic, it was enough to send me over the edge.

"I am attracted to you because I see the light in the darkness." I said.

"And, I see the darkness in your light." He whispered, his eyes flickering back and forth from my lips to my eyes. Those icy blue eyes which I always wanted to see for the rest of my life. They narrowed, an unreadable emotion flashing through it and I tried to catch it but it went away as quickly as it came.

"Does that mean you are attracted to me?" I asked, a smug smile making its way on my face.

"Oh." He purred. "I never was attracted to you."

A hard pang hit my chest as I heard those words. The pain spreading and wrapping around my heart, as they travelled throughtout the body. I tried to keep a cool composure and not let my emotions show.

"I used you. You were naive. You were my little own personal entertainment. I took advantage of you." He said the whole time, with a wide grin on his face.

My breath got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breath. His words were like a knife, it stabbed repeatedly into my heart as his voice echoed around me. I could feel tears prick my eyes but I controlled them, never letting them down.

"You are lying." I spat out.

He growled.

"What makes you think I'm lying?" He asked in a deadly low voice.

"I can seen it in your eyes. I affect you. You just don't want to admit it. You are terrified of the feelings you get when I am around. Its all new for you." I said, never moving my eyes away from his, trying to read him, to see if what I said affected him in any way.

"Clingy." He spat, and growled, holding my wrists tighter. My heart tightens at his words.

"Listen." He said slowly, "You are wasting your precious little time, doctor. I would never want you. Leave. I don't want you." He said, glaring deep into my eyes.

His words razor-sharp, cutting deep inside me as I struggle to breath. Tears fill my eyes and I gulp, trying furiously to not let them down. Only one person who is all the way deep inside your heart can shatter it into smithereens in just a few words. The worst part was that he knew it. I could feel my world colliding and the unbearable pain in my chest. He let go of my wrists and walked backwards, a few feet away from me.

Suddenly, he laughed. From deep inside his chest came a great shaking motion and his face muscles grew tight. I stood there, staring at the heartless man, who I believed had a heart. In moments his laugh was more like a bust water main arching into the brilliant summer sky soaking everyone around him with unrestrained gales that debilitated him to a thigh slapping and pick faced picture of glee.

And, I was crying. The alcohol in my system was half gone and I opened the door beside me, and walked away, furiously wiping the tears flowing down my cheeks. I make my way through the dancing people, who looked like they were having the time of their lives. I was having a nightmare. As I reached outside, the cold air hit my face and I walked fast towards my car. Hopping in and shutting the door behind me, I break down fully.

I cried as if my brain was being shredded from the inside. Emotional pain flowed out of my every pore. From my mouth came a cry, so raw. I grabbed onto the steering wheel beacause of my violent shaking. From my eyes came a thicker flow of tears than I had cried before. The whole world had vanished for me.

My first love broke my heart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey!

Poor Harley! Mr.J is so mean.

Comment, vote and share.