23 | ridiculous

23 | ridiculous

(adj) deserving or inviting derision or mockery

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    I lay on my bed, a white tank top and a small white shorts on me, my head was buried on the pillow and I couldn't bring myself to get up and start the day.

All I could think about was the section I had earlier with Mr. J. He told me to break him out. A plan so effective I was sure it would work. He has a brilliant mind. He told me every single detail and I listened carefully, memorising them.

I was part of the plan.

I was the most important part of the plan.

Am I ready for it?

Could I break him out?

He trusts me. He needs me. He depends on me. He needs me to do the plan. And, after I break him out, we could be friends. Everything would be perfect. All I need to do is go to the club with the dress he had bought for me, and the rest will happen all by itself.

Tonight was the night. I still have half an hour left, and I can't bring myself to dress up.

What if I do something wrong?

And If I do this, its probably going to change my life forever.

They say that every person meets a turning point in their life where they have to make a decision which would probably change their life forever.

I guess this is my time.

And, I have to make a decision.

Joker.

I smile and a feeling of happiness and a mix of something else surge through my veins.

This feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout my whole body. It's overwhelming, yet makes me feel complete. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it's just absolute. It feels as though I'm in a dangerous fire, yet I'm completely safe at the same time. It feels as though someone's given me peace. It feels as though my heart is dancing around my chest; and a hole, I was never aware was there, has been filled. I feel so light, like I'm on top of the world yet my heart is constricting and it feels as if there's no oxygen in my lungs.

He never leaves my mind, he's always there; mentally if not physically.

He's my one stable force, my chaos and fun in a world filled of black and white and I so desperately need that in my life.

I'm in love with him and I can't believe I've only just realised it.

It's a magical feeling and causes me to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy.

That's when I realise that I have made my decision and the thrill of my soon-going-to-change life excites me to my core and a goofy smile spreads across my face.

I choose him.

And I'll choose him over and over and over. Without a pause. Without a doubt. In a heartbeat, I will keep choosing him. Its funny how we fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. I have fallen in love with him even before I have come to realise it.

He sang a song that the whole world couldn't understand and I could. I understand every single detail of it and I would like to understand more of it. To explore more of this chaotic, beautiful song.

I craved it.

Its crazy because I didn't even know when he became so important to me. Its like watching a snowstorm, you see the flakes falling, but you don't realise how they are adding up. Then suddenly your whole lawn is covered.

He is my snowstorm.

And, he is a terribly bad idea but I'm starting to like the concept of bad ideas like the one I'm going to do right now.

I stood up, determined, from the bed and walked towards the huge box, which contained my dress, a gift from him.

My heart pounded and my grin couldn't be more wider when my eyes lay on the beautiful red and black dress.

I matched it with a pair of red heels and let my hair down, and straightened it, from its usual curly self

After a few makeup and touch up, and a self pep-talk, I was up and ready to go.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I enter the club and the bouncer does not even try to stop me.

Realisation dawned on me once I look around. Its a strip club.

The club is electric tonight, everyone feeding off of the smiles and fast dancing. No-one can see the dance floor, it's wall to wall people dancing to the club music. The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music.

Gold light flashed through the club and it was so bright, it almost blinded my eyes.

"Miss?" I heard someone say behind me and I turn around.

There was a huge man, dressed in all black suit, looking at the age of thirty or more. His voice was rough and his expression was stern.

He gave me a stern nod and walked.

I guess that's my cue to follow. And, I did, following him through the buzzling crowd, I could feel everyone's body touching me and drunken guys trying to grope me.

It wasn't even a few seconds when suddenly another two huge men came behind me and immediately the people moved away, parting and gave me a path to walk without any disturbance.

Well.

I continued walking, ignoring the curious stares and the guy ahead of me, led me into a room, behind the club, where it was well hidden.

In there, I meet a brown haired man, with warm brown hair and a small smile dancing on his lips.

"Dr. Quinzel. I'm Johnny Frost. Welcome to the club." He said, gesturing for me to sit down on a red cushioned sofa and I do as told.

"Nice to meetcha, Mr. Frost." I said, crossing my legs over one another and leaned back on the sofa and got straight to the point.

"What's the plan?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HOLA!

HARLEY LOVES HIM.
Its about time woman.

Do you guys like her dress?

Comment, vote and share.