38 | crazed

38 | crazed

(adj) having or showing a very abnormal or sick state of mind

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    I twirled around, standing in front of the mirror and checked myself. I was nervous, my hands were shaking a little and my stomach was tied up in knots.

Will he like this?

I looked at my up-do, checking for any fallen out hair for the thousandth time. I glanced at the clock, butterflies erupting in my stomach. It has been exactly one hour since he left the bedroom. He must probably be waiting down there now. I should leave and not make him annoyed again.

I gave myself a small smile and an invisible pat in the back before walking out, along the corridor, I could feel the stares of the men guarding each level, and I realised that there was a staircase leading down to the dining room.

How I knew where exactly the dining room was?

The aroma.

It was intoxicating. I grabbed the rail on my side and admired the dining room, as my eyes went wide, it was beautiful and gigantic, filled with blue lights everywhere. It contrasted against my red dress. My eyes went down and it met with a pair of icy blue eyes that sent jolts of electricity through me.

I inhaled a sharp breath.

He was staring at me, like he was going to devour me and I shuddered. The last kiss we had shared in his office was so intoxicating that I would make him angry again and again, just to make him kiss me like that. I enjoyed every moment of it. I walked down the stairs, never breaking eye contact from him and he stood up, walking to the edge of the staircase, waiting for me.

I smiled at how much of a gentleman he is, inside all that hardcore serial killer-ness

I smiled at how much of a gentleman he is, inside all that hardcore serial killer-ness. Reaching the last two steps, I decided that I was going to play hard to get tonight because his eyes were filled with desire and I really wanted to tease him.

He looked so vulnerable for a second, and I found it suddenly sexy on him. But, it went away as quickly as it came.

He held out his hand for me and I smiled, placing my hand on his. He had changed his tux, it was black and red. The red, the same shade as mine.

We matched and I almost squealed like a high-school girl at the thought of that. This felt way too much like a date but I wasn't against it. I feel his eyes scan over my body and I shivered at the intensity of it.

"Tonight is going to be fun." He said, stroking my hand and led me to the other end of the long dining table, pulled the chair out for me and made me sit down. I almost giggled at his gentleman-ness but enjoyed it nonetheless.