My Life Upside down! [part 6 Hottie list!!WTF I'm #4!!!]

Here's part 6, hope u guys like it and give me some feedback on what you think comment, vote or even become a fan...good and bad comments are welcomed.

November

part 7

Hottie list!!! WTF I'm #4!!!!

Today at the committee was fun we decided on which city, hotel and the stuff we were going to do, even though that guy was impossible to be with, it went well. Tomorrow we'll announce everything and give them the letter for their parent to sign. I can't believe I was going to spend Christmas with my new friends. It was going to be so much fun. I woke up and got ready for school, Rose had brought an awesome nail polish she had bought the other day. We had a math test it was so incredibly tough but I knew I'd pass for sure. Oops I haven't told you about my electives I joined the drama and music club plus the committee.

We were at lunch when Principal Lauren called me, I went to her office and sat down.

"With's birthday is coming next week" she said "I was thinking of making it a surprise party, you know he's been working so hard". I was so happy that she cared so much for With.

"I'm sure a surprise party would be delightful," I said

"You can invite some friends, no let me rephrase that, you have to invite some friends" she said

"How many?" I was scared by the look of anxiety she had it was exactly like With's.

"As many as possible thirty...fifty" she said as she looked at my shocked face with my mouth wide open. "He likes it when his place is packed with people"

"Okay. Is that all?" I asked

"Well, no. But we'll talk soon for preparations but for now invite your friends and let them know it's on Thursday" she said and I left the office.

I went to the lunchroom when Rose, Lucy ad Kate ran down and pulled me into a whole bunch of other girls. << OMIGOD, WTF>> What am I seeing? What is this? Shouldn't that be kept private? Who found it or better yet who wrote it?:

TOP HIGH SCHOOL HOTTIES

1. Gabriela Londge Junior Taken

2. Rosaline Broome Freshmen Single

3. Juliet Howard Sophomore Taken

4. Alexandra Martinez Freshmen Single

5. Sandra Tulips Senior Single

6. Daisy Croft Sophomore Taken

7. Lucianne Winter Freshmen Taken

8. Elizabeth Breslin Senior Taken

9. Cecilia L'comme Sophomore Single

10. Rima Montez Freshmen Single

11. Sophia Bush Sophomore Taken

12. Kate Rolland the III Freshmen Single

13. Vanessa Hudson Junior Taken

14. Anna Gomez Sophomore Taken

15. Maria Henry Freshmen Single

16. Stephanie Foster Freshmen Taken

17. Tiffany Lohan Junior Taken

18. Michelle Diaz Senior Single

19. Silvia McDonald Junior Taken

20. Lizzie Grunch Sophomore Taken

All I could hear was some girls crying, others whining, others saying <<Oh, I'm not there>>, others <<Who the hell put my name on that list?>> that was Juliet, she had a bad personality.

"That is just darling they out me number seven" Lucy cheerfully said

"Good for you" I said cheering her on. I left the big crowd as I had nothing left to do there was no possible way I was going to be up there. <<WAIT!>> I'm number four? "Why the hell would I be number four? Why am I even on that list?" I was surprised but it sounded more as if I was bothered by it I was. I had actually yelled it.

" 'Cause men appreciate your beauty and smile of course" Rose said bursting my bubble of confusion she was number two of course. "I just can't believe they put Gabriela first than me I mean why is she number one!" Rose fought with herself why was she second and not first.

"What's all the racket?" Bryan came to our side "Why are there like fifteen girls crying outside?" he said to me "And why are you talking so passionately to yourself" he said to Rose making her stop. He saw the list and started laughing "I haven't seen one of these since middle school" he looked at me "You're number four, congrats" his sarcastic tone could piss one off. "I'm sorry girls but this list I will have to take, too much ruckus" he said to all with a smile taking the list and leaving the room. Something pulled me out of the big crowd; Bryan.

"Let's go to the committee room" he whispered

We entered the room and the only one there was Jonathan, the representative of Ten B, he was the most kind hearted sweet boy I've met, I wish some of that would transfer to Bryan. Sun bleached hair with the perfect skin tan, his eyes green with just a bit of freckles up his nose he looked the surfer type. He was the best athlete of the school and even won the National Surfing Competition.

"Where are the others?" I asked

"It's better that Michael and Jack don't know about the list" Bryan said sitting on his desk.

"But they'll find out, I mean those two were one of the guys who wrote that thing" Jonathan commented he turned to look at me "Congratulations on being number four" he said with his charming smile "And we were planning to keep your cuteness all for ourselves". I couldn't help but blush this guys sure were womanizers.

"Well we can't penalize the boys for doing this, it's just a list" Bryan said as he ripped the paper to pieces and threw it away.

But that wasn't enough the whole school already knew about it.