Chapter 7.5: "Let's act" Part 2

》》》

We arrive at Shawn's locker, and I show him how to open it. Since I'm his locker neighbor, I'll be seeing him a lot, so I tell him that if he needs anything he shouldn't be scared to come to me.

"You're really nice," Shawn says, "usually girls as pretty as you are not that nice."

I look at him, blush hardly and look down. No one ever said that to me. He was officially nicer than Eddie Johnson!

And I never meet anyone nicer than Eddie Johnson.

"Um...thanks!" I answer, blushing even harder and staring at my feet.

He laughs. "You're so cute when you blush."

I'm blushing so much, I probably look like a tomato! Or a fire engine!

"Okay so show me how you're gonna open this locker, Mr. Mendes." I can't help but freak out at the sound of his family name. I get a flash back to when I used to write Emma Mendes all over my text books. Acting is harder than I thought! They make is look so easy.

I can't even think about how Shawn Mendes is acting towards me because I have a tendency to think out loud without being aware.

Shawn laughs and opens his locker correctly. He has tried over three times and didn't succeed. He finally did it!

"Yay, I did it!" He cheers.

"Yes! You did! I'm proud of you!" I exclaim.

He laughs. "Let's continue our tour," he suggests.

"Show me your schedule, so I can lead you to the classes," I say.

He hands me his schedule. I scan it and sees that today, his first period was supposed to be Math with Mrs. Rose. Wait a second, I have first period with Mrs. Rose today.

HE IS IN MY MATH CLASS TOO?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

"You look like you're about to faint," Shawn notes with a concerned look on his faces.

"Oh, it's nothing. You have Math with me right now. Follow me I'll show you the way." I smiled.

He smiled back and we both proceeded to Math.