Chapter 25: Secrets unveiled

Začít od začátku

"Know what?"

"That he lo-" Mavis body started to lose colors.

"Mavis! What's happening!?" I asked.

"You're waking up." She replied, calmly.

"What!? No, please, body stay asleep!" I cried.

"Lucy, listen to me before I leave. Before Zeref left, he shielded my body in a crystal. He hid it underneath Fairy Tail. Please, somehow, destroy that crystal. My body is the only hope of destroying Zeref!" Her body started to fade faster. She smiled at me, "Lucy, Natsu...Lov-"

I woke up and panted. I wiped my sweat. That was definitely a dream. 

I sat on the side of my bed, with my feet dangling on the edge. I stepped onto the cold wooden floor and sighed. What the hell is going on with my life?

I went into the bathroom and got ready.

I opened the glass door to the shower and turned the knob to the left. The shower was running, as I stripped my clothes off. I stepped into the shower and washed my blonde hair. I sighed of relief. The warmth of the water feels great. The steam produces a good feeling of protection. Just like home.

Then, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw, "Zeref!!?" I widened my eyes as I realized I was naked. I covered my body as I slapped Zeref in the face. "Get out, PERVERT!!!!!"

~.~.~.~.~

"O-Ow.." Zeref winced.

"It's not my fault you sneaked up on me while I was, showering." I responded, as I patted Zeref's bloody and bruised cheek with alcohol. I finished it off with a clean and nice bandaid. "There we go!" I smiled.

"Heh, never knew you could smile like an angel in front of me." Zeref smirked. My cheeks turned pink as I looked away from Zeref. W-Why do I feel so flustered! He's the bad guy here!!

I looked back at Zeref, "I-I only smiled because of my accomplishments of nicely applying a bandaid on someone." I looked away quickly. I silently gave myself a thumbs up because of the great and quick argument I came up with.

Zeref chuckled. I pouted, "Just...shut up." I said.

"Thank you." Zeref spoke, before he left. I lazily fell onto the bed with my head facing the ceiling. I swear I saw him smile.

Sigh.

I looked up at the roof. What was Mavis talking about? And what about Natsu and I?

Sighhhhh!

God. Now she made me think about these ridiculous questions. I turned on my left side. What am I exactly?

I turned on my right side. Am I a vampire? Am I Mavis? Am I the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia? Argh.

I turned to my left, again. I looked at the crumbled passageway. Does Zeref know about what I did out there?

I then returned to laying on my back. How am I suppose to tell Natsu and the others about me? What about Mavis' body? How am I suppose to contact Fairy Tail?

I ruffled my hair. Hurry up and rescue me already!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

[Natsu POV]

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ICE PRINCESS!?" I shouted at Gray.

"I SAID THAT YOU ARE AN I-D-I-O-T!" Gray shouted back.

"WHHHAAATTT !?" A tick mark appeared on my forehead.

"I said that you are an Idio-"

Bonk!

"You guys..." An angry voice called upon us.

"You're my best buddy right!?" Gray quickly said.

"Ye-Yeah!" I responded back.

"Heh...heh." We both awkwardly chuckled.

"This is no time for playing around." Erza spoke. "Who knows what he will do to Lucy while we're goofing around."

"You're right, Erza." Levy agreed.

"Then, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Well if you guys payed attention, you would know what to do." Erza's eyebrows twitched.

"So-Sorry!" I hid behind Gray.

"Hey!" Gray yelled.