meanwhile....

reader pov

he was different from the last time i saw him. didnt seem as angry any more. hell he even wore clothes when i came this time. "john...i--" "i didnt come here to discuss us, juugo. its very much clear that what happened last time was a mistake. i only came to crush any bad blood between us. i didnt mean any harm by what i said. i just want you to see this from my position. you are a very much married man and despite what is going on with your relationship, that isn't gonna change. what you are trying to do with me will never be right. now that that is out of the way...." "but-" i glared at him. he retreated his interjection. "....we can get down to business. how much did you want?" i asked, reaching for my bag. he seemed defeated. "30 lbs," he grunted. "are you fucking crazy, juugo? im not giving you that much. im not gonna willingly let you kill your self," i said. "just....just give it to me, john! i have the money," he grunted, pulling two rolls out his pocket and tossing it on the table. i zipped my bag back up. "ill come back when you are less crazy," i said, tossing it over my shoulder and heading towards the door. the bag was nearly torn from my shoulder as he grabbed it aggressively. i sighed. there was a struggle but i managed to keep the bag intact. he got me to the ground as he fought for it but i managed to get him off me. "what the fuck, juugo? this is me trying to care for you. im not gonna let you do something to yourself because you feel bad about something. im making sure you cant have anything for at least a few months. apparently you are too unstable to not abuse the stuff," i said as i walked out the door.

i placed a call to suigetsu as soon as i got in the car.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

hey man! how's it going?

its fine. i need a favor

sure, anything

i need you to make sure that juugo cant get any more of this stuff for the next few months

oh.....kay

trust me, man. he is unstable. motherfucker tried to buy 30 lbs of the stuff

WHAT!!

also, i want you to get a hold of the wife. he is really unstable right now and im sure she is the only one who could help

got it, bro. im glad to see that some of us carriers have a heart. i couldn't sell to someone knowing that they were gonna kill themselves either

thanks man

yup

***end call***

i let out a sigh of relief. that is taken care of. who knows what would have happened if i didnt think about what i was doing before i did it. someone else would have handed him the weapon he would have used to kill himself. now that that is taken care of, i can finally head home for the day.

aahh!! home sweet home. i parked the black car next to my newest one. fresh off the lot around two weeks ago now. same model as my old one just brand spanking new is all. i made my way up to the apartment. i unlocked the door and walked inside, locking it behind me. im taking a couple of days off. at least the weekend. from friday to sunday, nothing but me, myself, and--my eyes widened at what laid in my bed. his clothes were scattered on the floor and his bared back was visible as he laid there. his back going up and down from his breathing. he was back! i had to resist the urge to jump on him but i was glad. ill admit i was bothered by his absence. been along time since i had to ponder who i could be with right now. gotta appreciate the wonders of relationships. i quickly stripped down and got in the bed with him. wasn't long before i followed him off to dreamland.