chapter 16

early the next morning...

reader pov

he rolled over in my embrace waking me up. he kissed me. warm and passionate with lots of tongue. he straddled me, resting his arms on either side of my head. i rubbed down his back, tugging at the edge of his jogging pants. he took a hand and pulled them down, giving me access to his skin. round and plump. slight jiggle. i got hard right under him. he pulled away and sat up on me. he teasingly pulled off his shirt slowly. i let my hands roam his body. i pinched his nipples, earning a low moan. i sat up and kissed him, groping his ass aggressively. wow did he feel good. i kissed on his neck. down his chest, sucking on his pecs like tits. i felt him getting hard on me. i gripped his waist and laid him down as i kissed him. i pulled those jogging pants off and pulled my undies off. i pulled his waist to mine and teased his hole with it. i pulled away and hovered over him. "i want you to get used to taking it slowly," i whispered. he looked at me with half lidded eyes. he nodded slowly. i slowly pushed inside. he clenched as i filled him all the way up. he rolled his hips and nodded. i started thrusting.

{time skip}

i could tell it was different for him but still satisfying none the less. he is gonna want it gentle from now on. he fell asleep again while kissing me. i pulled away and out and got out of bed. i covered him back up. ok. part of the reason for doing it different this time is so we wouldn't wake anyone up and the other part is....well because he was starting to get loose and that throws the whole experience of being with him off. soft yet firm body + tight ass = kiba Inuzuka. ok. now to go deal with obito for a bit. i cleaned myself off and put on my undies. he slept peacefully as i headed out the room.

i was eerily quiet as i made my way through the frat house around at around 6 am. id say they wont wake up till around 10 or 11 so i should be good. i made my way down to the basement to obito's room, making sure all the doors were closed on the way. i opened his door and stepped inside, closing it behind me. he snapped awoke at the sight of me. his eyes widened as i approached him. shit. his chest had cum on it. "oh you naughty boy. how did you cum?" i asked. he started rolling his hips, making his hole quiver. "MMPH!" he shouted. he glared at me. "ooohhh you like taking it now?" i teased. he still glared but nodded. i saw him getting hard. "that's too bad. i was looking forward to seeing you in pain from getting rammed," i pulled up the chair i was tied to and took a seat. he growled and kept rolling his hips. "i would fuck ya but i kinda just got done being with kiba so im not really in the mood," i said nonchalantly. he struggled in his ties. i could see that some of them actually snapped but they still held him down. "you must have been struggling all night! and im sure that used jockstrap is starting to mold," i teased. i got on top of him between his legs. he tried to wrap his legs around me but the ties held them apart. he pushed his ass against my crotch and rolled his hips. "i told ya i wasn't in the mood but i will take this gag out so you can talk to me. of course....if you scream, you will never see me again, or anyone for that matter cause ill make sure you are forgotten till you rot," i whispered. he actually whimpered. i couldn't help but get a hand full of his bare ass and give it a squeeze. "i swear you are like kiba, just a little taller," i said as i tugged at the jockstrap gagging him. i pulled it out. he rushed and kissed me. i pulled away. he groaned as he ground his hips against me. "fuck me," he growled. "im afraid you are in no position to make any demands of me," i said as i sat up. he kept rolling his hips in a futile attempt to make me hard. "stop rubbing your filthy hole on me," i grumbled. he kept pulling at the ties trying to kiss me. "you better fuck me or ill-" i slapped the shit out of him. he fell back on the bed. "i would advise you not to make me angry," i said, calmly. im not angry. this is just too much fun. he looked at me with fear in his eyes. i got off him and dug around in his drawers. "what are you looking for?" he groaned. i looked through his drawers before i found one. long, thick, and bright pink. "i just knew you had to have one somewhere," i said as i pulled out the 10 in dildo. his eyes widened as i walked over to him, tapping it against my other hand like a whip. "t-t-that wont fit!" he tried to shrink away but the ties held him in place. he desperately tried to get away. "look at the bright side! you will make me soooo happy with your pained expressions and teeth gritting," i said as i got on him again, teasing his puckering hole with it. he shrunk back as i slowly pushed it inside him. he gritted his teeth and the tears flowed, quickly realizing that 10 inches is awfully long to be going in his asshole. he choked back a scream as i forced the last two inches inside him. he tried desperately to push it out. "what?! i thought you wanted to be fucked!" i teased as i twisted it around in him, earning a yelp. wow am i sorta sadistic. i pulled it out to the tip. he whimpered. he squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth bracing him self for the brutal ramming. "i got you all weekend," i whispered. he whimpered.