AP: Obito (Pt 5)

the next day...

reader pov

i was still a bit confused about the whole ordeal that occurred last night. obito had joined me in the bed not to long after i cleaned him up. he literally got up from his bed and came to get in mines. he even made me cuddle with him. this is literally the first time ive been this close to him since we tried to mess around the very first time. he felt good though. this is the first time ive cuddled with someone as.....muscular as him. he was surprisingly relaxed. his muscles felt like firm pillows. i rested my head on his. he shuffled a little before relaxing against me.

i was woken up from my day dream when he started groaning. i had ended up zoning out after thinking about the whole ordeal. i felt him rubbing my hand on his abs. "morning," he muttered. "what was that last night, obito? i know you dont think it was ok," i said. "i......well.....its pretty simple. im....im REALLY wanted to have sex with you but i knew you wouldn't cause we are, well were, tops. i needed to change that. i wasn't gonna bottom for you and you wouldn't want to bottom for me so.....i tried to take you. if i won, you would be the bottom and if you won.....well im gonna be your uke. we can finally be boyfriends now," he whispered. "that was your reason for putting me in a position to rape you? i wasn't gentle as im sure you know. that fucking insane, obito," i grunted. he chuckled. "you are pretty fucking strong, babe. im....im glad it was you who has me," he said.

there was a moment of silence. "so what does this mean?" i asked. "that you are my boyfriend," he deadpanned. "im not gonna take you every time i want to have sex, obito. if i have to constantly compete with who is gonna top, id rather not do this," i said. he laughed. "you really think i would want to get raped every time we have sex? i just wanted to see who would win. you did so you will top," he said. i sighed. i really hope i dont regret this.

later on that day.....

the mechanics of our relationship didnt really change at all. only thing different was the fact that he held my hand while we were out. when we got back home, we watched tv in my room like usual.....or it would have been usual. he flipped off the tv and rolled over on me, kissing on my neck. he started climbing on me, throwing a leg over my hips. he kissed me and i felt him growing against me. guess we will have to test the boundaries.

i let my hands roam his body, pinching his nipples and rubbing his back. my hands wandered lower and lower until i cupped his cheeks. he grunted in discomfort but didnt stop me. the kiss got pretty heated. i rolled my self on top of him between his legs. his face was a dark red as i started kissing on his jaw and neck and working my way down. i sucked on his nipples and groped his ass. a little spit in my hand before i started stroking him, earning hitched breaths. i slicked two fingers and started teasing his hole. he writhed a little before pulling up the covers over us. i slipped a finger inside. he grunted alot as i worked it inside him before he relaxed. i worked in two more fingers before he was ready for the big one. i got into position and gently pushed against him. he pulled me into a kiss as i slowly entered him, planting myself against his under side. he was still pretty tight, despite the abuse he suffered just this morning. he let out strained whimpers as i slowly thrusted inside him.

{time skip}

his grip on me tightened as i picked up the pace. he clenched before spilling his seed between us for the third time. he was quivering still as he kissed me harshly, daring me lowly to leave him alone. he finally relaxed, taking in deep breaths. i just pulled out of him and went to roll off but he didnt let me. i just laid on him, my face in his neck. he chuckled. "i cant believe i just bottomed willingly," he whispered. "i cant believe i raped you this morning," i muttered. yeah, it was still bothering me. "tsk....i cant believe it either. i really thought i would win," he said. there was a moment of silence. "i dont know how to bottom," he thought aloud. "lots of fiber and douching if you like being spontaneous," i said.