chapter 57

3 months later....

reader pov

i swear kissing him is like a whole other world. the sensation of our bodies pressed against each other. the world was dark but had enough light to make him seem almost ethereal. his small waist that my arm is around, keeping him near as our lips attempt to meld together. his broad chest, the same width as mine but....thinner. i could feel every bit of definition pressed against me. the warmth between us could start a fire. i ran my hand down his lower back, taking a firm hold of his soft ass, earning a growl and increase in aggressiveness. his one leg, rode up on my hip, while his other rested on the other side of me, pulling me between. his grip on my head, daring me to leave him. scolding me for the thought even passing through my mind. wow does he feel good. even in the nippy air of this huge room. his leg quivered, attempting to pull me closer. the subtlety. the suppleness. the passion that is kakashi hatake, my boyfriend. makes you wonder how any one would even think to let him go. to let him walk out that door angry. not when he is so passionate about this. his heart was pounding against mine. of course i could barely tell, with mine doing the same. our breathing was in sync. in this moment, it felt like all things were possible. that the love i have for this man would allow me to do the impossible and have him bear me children. that i teased his hole, dragging my throbbing erection up and down sensually between his cheeks, earning a needy whimper, and biting down on his soft neck, making sure to mark him as mine forever. i heard one thing, just one noise, that threw the moment off. that and the sudden rush of whispers trying their best to silence that annoying noise. if it weren't for kakashi pleading me to continues, whispering in my ear, i would stop but alas...leaving right now would give me a major case of blue balls. i pushed inside, trying my best to block out the glimmers and sparkles that are just now coming into my line of sight. i raised his leg high as i began thrusting, savoring his warmth and tightness. he put a hand over the side of my head, attempting to block out the increase in flashes. he held me tight as we made love. it was intense, heated, our breathing singing each other's skin. i gritted my teeth, trying to bite back the urge to have him how i want, simply out of concern for his well being afterwards. instead, i thrusted, firmly, making sure to feel every inch of him with every thrust.

it was coming. the knot forming in my stomach told me so. his grip on my shoulder increased, his nails starting to dig into my skin. his back arched into me, his hole tightening around me. it was at that moment i couldn't hold back. the climax that took so long to come was here and it hit us both like a train. i held him close, him to doing the same to me. i gritted my teeth as i exploded inside him, filling him to the brim, wishing that i could impregnate him. he did no such thing, instead burying his face in my shoulder in an attempt to muffle the scream he let out. the space between us became sticky and warm, standing out from the heat our bodies were emitting only because of the moisture.

"AND THATS A WRAP PEOPLE!!" yelled the director. we both laid there, desperately trying to catch our breaths as the lights came on, blinding us. i hid my face in his shoulder until the bright light no longer hurt my eyes. "i cant believe you made me do this," i growled into his neck as we were surrounded by flashing cameras, trying to capture the after effects. "we needed the money. its just this one time," he growled into mine. a few minutes of them snapping photos before they dispersed, leaving me and him alone finally to get cleaned up. "carry me," he grunted, holding tight to me. i stood up and carried him into the bathroom, just forty feet from the king sized bed. i closed the door, finally able to enjoy some true privacy.

"we didnt need the money that bad," i grunted. we sat in the tub, the hot water rising just above our pecs. his legs rested on mines across from me. "my job at Hebi u and your full time at the call center aren't enough to take care of us. i had to call in this favor. he promised 300k for one video," he muttered, laying his head back on the cushion. "i still knew they were there," i grunted, laying my head back as well. "i told kabuto to make it seem like we were in private to the best of his ability. normally the pornos are brightly lit but he made it dim just for us, instead using night vision cameras just so we could feel like we were alone. it worked for me," he shrugged. "if i cant get a job in the future then you are--" he just cut me off with a hand. "its fine. this was done under the radar under stage names. we are fine," he said. "i could have just asked Karin for some money. you know juugo still wants to take care of me and she is my bestie," i muttered. "i want us to take care of ourselves," he grunted. "i could just get another job and take a few more hours at the call center and--"