i had stripped down to my undies before i climbed into bed with him. he seemed slightly discomforted as my hands roamed his body but quickly settled down when i started licking up his chest. it was firm but had enough give. short fur with succulent nipples that i played with in my mouth. i could tell it was getting to him. his heart was pounding against me and his breath was short. he relaxed as my hands and mouth traversed his body, not shying from feeling those strong legs and thighs before squeezing that plump ass. it wasn't my forte but this time, i just have to taste this ass. he grunted in surprise as i put his legs on my shoulders and proceeded to attack his hole. his back arched and his legs tensed as a gasp escaped his throat at the sensation of my tongue invading him. his hands gently ran through my hair as i bit and sucked on his cheeks and tongued inside him.

i pulled away, licking my lips before inserting two fingers inside him. i worked them inside as i kissed on his neck. he was more than willing to let me inside, although unsure of how to. i whispered for him to relax as i worked a third finger inside while working at the wrapper for the condom. protecting myself wasn't at the front of my mind but obito's words reached me, reminding me to do so. at the very least with every new person.

he gripped my shoulders as his eyes widened in the wake of my member pushing against him. he spread and stretched as i entered his virgin hole for the first time, earning a pained grunt as i put the rest in. his breathing was short and choppy with his grip growing tighter. i rolled his hips until i felt his shaking die down. he pulled me into an aggressive kiss as i found what i was looking for. i started thrusting, hitting the spot with every single strike until he couldn't hold back. he bit my tongue as his thick seed coated the space between us but i was far from done. a two week dry spell has made me very horny and im certainly getting my fill.

{time skip}

i was woken up from my nap afterwards by the smell of smoke. i had rolled off him on to my back before i drifted off. i turned on my side, to be met with his back. smoke was coming from his silhouette. i guess it was to be expected. he didnt take it up the butt for the first time so he probably needs something to calm his nerves. i sat up, quickly stretching before getting out the bed. i felt rejuvenated. relieved. that was just what i needed. from the dripping thick liquid coating my chest, id say that was just what he needed too. i wiped some of it off before trekking towards the bathroom. i paused at the door and looked back. "you know that's unhealthy, right?" i asked an obvious question but figured it was ok to put it out there. he chuckled. "yeah, its also not healthy to cum that much in one day," he said, taking a big puff of the cigarette. my face caught on fire at the compliment but i kept my cool. i made my way to the bathroom, taking a long and hot shower to sooth my aching muscles before i walked back into the room. he was still in that same position, only the cigarette he was smoking was half gone. i walked around, gathering my discarded clothes and i started getting dressed. "you doing anything tonight?" the question seemed random and sorta misplaced considering what just occurred roughly an hour ago. "umm....no, why?" i responded. "wanna go out to dinner with me?" he asked, taking another puff of the cigarette. while it was true that the taxing activity left me seeing everything around me as food, i chose the more cautious route. "as in....a date?" i questioned. "eh....you could call it that," he muttered, blowing smoke from his sweet lips. "sex before wine and dine?" i thought aloud, not knowing what to make of this situation. a chuckle but no other response from him. it was sorta....unsettling. "what about the wife?" i asked again. from his narrowing eyes and glare that bit into my soul, id say i had spoke of his wife one to many times. "sorry...?" i offered. "that bitch has been out getting busy with every man she can. its about time i get some love too," he muttered, putting the cigarette out and standing up. he walked over to me, pulling me closer and pressing his lips firmly against mines. it was rough but.....affectionate. as if i were more than just a bandage for an old wound. as if he were trekking into new territory and needed me by his side.