"Fine. I'll stop calling you Harold, if you stop with the Alexandra thing." She bargained.

Then a little boy with orangish-red hair came up to her and said,

"But mum, your name is Alexandra."

Alexandra blushed and said,

"Yea, but I prefer the name Xander. Understand, George?"

The boy named George made an 'oh' face and nodded, then he ran off towards the other kids.

"So where are the guys?" Harry asked.

"Oh, they're in the living room." Alexandra answered, while pointing towards a room.

"Thanks." Harry said as he walked into the living room.

"So Hermione, how are you and Ron doing?" Alexandra asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We're good, how are you and Fred doing?" Hermione answered with a mischievous smirk.

Alexandra blushed, and answered

"We're great, but what I wanna know is how Dia here, is holding up. You know, with Harry being a trouble maker and all."

They both stared at Older me with matching grins on.

"One, he's not a trouble maker, and two, we're doing wonderful. And unlike you two, I can proudly say it without being embarrassed." Older me answered with a confident smirk.

Their grins disappeared and with a blush they said in unison,

"SHUT UP!"

Older me chuckled and shook her head.

"Come on you two, let's go join the boys in the living room." Older me said, walking towards the room.

"Yeah, okay." Hermione and Alexandra said in unison.

I followed them into the living room where I saw them laughing and joking and their kids running around, playing with each other.

I smiled, this is the future. My future. I'm sure of it now. I closed my eyes, and when I reopened them, I was back in the forest. Dad was there. He was just sitting there, waiting for me with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late, had to take care of somethings. Did you wait long?"

"No, you're just on time."

"What did you do before I got here?"

"Nothing really, just took a little look into the future."

"Oh wow, really? What did you see?"

"Just Harry and I when we're older, and Hermione, Ron, some other guys, and their kids. Nothing really."

"Well that's wonderful. But how are you sure that it's the future?"

"Oh. Well, that's because there was someone I didn't know there, but they were good, they weren't bad. They were like my best friend."

"Oh, ok then. What's their name?"

"Her name was Alexandra."

"Oh...that's a nice name to have."

"Thanks. Now I'm going to tell you went on in school today. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Well, Harry and I were called to go to practice with Oliver Wood, the quidditch team captain. So yeah, turns out I'm a chaser. Harry's a seeker, and he's good at practice. The other chasers gave me some good game tips. They were really helpful, I played better when I tried them. So yeah, that's all. What did you do today?"

"Oh wow, that's amazing! I'm so proud of you! You know, your mother was a chaser. People use to think she cheated because she could control the air, but the joke was on them, she had a bracelet that prevented her from using her powers. So since she put that bracelet on everyday, they had to let her play. They never said she cheated ever again, and every time she played she did her best. She tried her hardest to prove that she belonged on the team, that she was just as good a player as everyone else. She was truly amazing. She always had this little flair to her routines and she did little tricks in them too. She was absolutely wonderful. And I know you'll be just as amazing as her."

I smiled.

"Thanks, but what if people start to think I cheat during quidditch because I can control air too? I don't have the bracelet."

"But I do. Here. I have the bracelet your mother was given when she was chosen to join the team. You'll have to ask Dumbledore how to use it though, I don't remember exactly how to use it. Heh."

"Thanks, dad. But why would I ask Professor Dumbledore how to use it?"

"Because, he's the one who gave it to your mum."

"What? He is?"

Dad nodded. Realization dawned upon me.

"So that's why he's teaching me how to control my powers! Because he's the only one who knows how! Ugh! I feel so stupid! How did I not figure that out earlier!"

Dad chuckled.

"Well I'd love to stay here and chat with you some more, but you and I both need our sleep."

I nodded in agreement.

"Alright. See you tomorrow night dad, love you."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, love you too."

And with that we went our separate ways and drifted off into the wonderful world of sleep.

*************************************

Hey! I am incredibly sorry for not updating for like a month, but I was really focusing on school. I was trying to get gold honor roll, so I was really busy with school. Once again I apologize for not updating, but I just couldn't find the time, I hope you guys can forgive me. I'm going to try and update before Valentine's day. The next chapter will more likely be a filler, for Valentine's day. So yeah. :) Oh and thank you all so much for allowing me to hit the 1 thousand reads mark and the 2 thousand reads mark. It means so much to me to see that so many people actually took the time to read my story. Thank you. :)

~ rainbow