The Party was going great.The music was blaring and people were dancing with red cups in their hands. I was waiting for a certain blonde to arrive so I could carry out my plan. I grabbed two new cups and filled them with water as I saw Annabeth, Jay and that wretched Percy Jackson arrive.  I slipped a little bit of a pill in each water, then watched it dissolve, before going to greet my new acquaintances. 

"Hey Annabeth and Jay and Friend. I'm glad you two could make it. I got you a drink." I said handing them the cups. "Oh, we don't drink." Jay politely declined. "I figured. It's water." I said. They took the waters and smelled them before taking them and walking away.

I followed them a little ways away. The two girls looked unimpressed and Percy just looked plain bored. Neither Jay nor Annabeth had taken a drink yet. I noticed the two girls started to drink the water in their cups, and I also noticed that Percy had left. Fantastic.

"Hey ladies. you guys look sleepy, there are some empty rooms upstairs you guys could use." I said then gestured for them to follow me.  We went upstairs and I showed them the room. They went in the room and sat on the bed. I quickly shut the door and ran downstairs to find James.  I found James with some of our other friends. "James ." I called. He turned and came over to me. "What's up?" He asked . "Plan Annabeth." I said. His eyes widened.

(I'm lazy and don't wanna keep writing I said, he said, I stated etc. So  John- JB. James- JC) 

 Jc: What the hell did you do to them?

Jb: I slipped them a pill and now they are upstairs  sleeping very heavily. And I came to get you. Let's go.

Jc: No way. I am not coming with you. your sick.And If you haven't noticed, I have never participated in you games with girls or to get laid. How'd you get Percy away from them anyway?

jb: He left...................

Jc:  NO HE DIDN'T. HE WENT TO THE DAM (HEHEHE) BATHROOM.  AND WAIT UNTIL I TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID. I HOPE HE BEATS THE SHIT OUTTA YOU.

Jb: I thought we were best friends?Why would you tell him ?

jc: Yeah in elementary school. Because what your doing is wrong.

jb: you wouldn't dare

jc: watch me.

James turned away from me after giving me a disgusted look, then shoved his way through the crowd, yelling Percy's name. His loss I know for a fact he has a huge crush on Jay. I went upstairs to make my move before James found Percy because as much as I hate to admit it, Percy was intimidating. He was almost a full foot taller than me and weighed more than me.

Third Person Pov

James Clark tore through the house looking For Percy Jackson who was looking for Annabeth Chase and Jay Dean. James finally found who he was looking for, quickly told him what was going on, and the pair then raced up the stairs starting at opposite ends of the long hallway. Each boy checking doors and seeing things that left very little to the imagination. Finally, the boys met in the middle of the hallway and opened the last door together, where they found Annabeth and Jay sprawled on the floor and John kneeling in front of them, neither girl moving and their chests rising and falling slowly as the drug they were given was still in full effect.

John Pov

I was about to begin what I came here for. Finally no pesky "friends" to interrupt me. The door slammed open and in the doorway stood my once best friend and of course that asshole Percy Jackson. I was pulled off my knees and a fist connected with my jaw, breaking it with a loud crack. I managed to escape from Percy's grasp, and we began fighting.  He threw another punch at my face and I manged to go under his arm, causing him to hit the brick wall next to me, leaving his knuckles bruised and bloodied.Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed James carefully moving the girls off the floor so that they would not get injured by Percy and I's fight. We kept fighting, me having less and less luck at deflecting Percy's hits, hitting him and not getting hit.  I heard James say something to Percy, but I couldn't make out what it was because of the feeling that I was about to pass out.  

James and Percy picked one of the two drugged girls and left carrying them but not before Percy stomped on my neck and hissed," If you ever try this again on them, I will fucking kill you." The door slammed shut and I blacked out.

I woke up in the ER several hours later and had to stay in the hospital for several days so that they could begin healing all my injuries and reset all my broken bones.

God I hate Percy Jackson but I think I'll leave Annabeth and Jay alone from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as promised, this is the sequel to John Blue . Hope you like it. Please vote and comment