Chapter 20

I was stood on a bar table, drunk. I wasnt doing anything. I was just randomly standing there. What can I say? I like tables :P

"And-Andi, Ge-get down!" Andy drunkenly laughed, I shook my head and looked behind me, a man was standing there with a smirk. I made a face and got off the table. Andy ran up to me and pulled me into him.

"Your warm... I like bridges.... How about you? Do you like bridges Andy? I like pineapples... Do you think the bar sells pineapples?" I asked.

"Andi, you talk t fast, but I like bridges... why wouldnt the bar sell pineapples? WHAT KIND OF BAR DOESNT SELL PINEAPPLES!?" Andy yelled suddenly. I broke out laughing for no appreant reason.

"JINXX DOES THIS BAR SELL PINEAPPLES!?" Andy asked, Ashley who was standing next to him. I wasnt as drunk as the others... OK, I wasnt drunk.. I was buzzed.

"I.. I... No.. Andy, I dont think the bar... OH MY GOD! Look! Look at that girl!" Ashley said and ran off towards a girl with barely any clothes on. Her shirt looked like a bra, and her shorts looked like underwear.

"WHY DOESNT THIS BAR SELL PINEAPPLES!?" Andy asked some random guy in a white shirt. Andt held onto his shirt and shook him as he asked that. The man looked frightened, he pushed Andy away and ran off.

"Wha-whats his problem?" Andy asked and turned to me. I shrugged

"I NEED A PINEAPPLE!" Andy yelled, I laughed, someone pulled me to the side, I was against a warm body. I looked up to see a boy with black scene hair, green eyes, he was pale, and slim. He was slightly built.

"Hey there beautiful" He smiled.

"Um... Hi?" I asked

"You like a fun girl" he smirked.

"How old are you?" I asked

"How old do you want me to be?"

"I want you to be your real age, tell me how old you are" I said, he sighed.

"I'm 16" He said.

"I'm 14" I said with a smile.

"Really?!" He asked surprised, I nodded.

"Yep, so... I like pineapples, do you like pineapples?" I asked, he laughed.

"Yes... And OH MY GOD! Is that Andy Biersack!?" He asked and pointed to Andy, who was continuesly yelling,

"I NEED A PINEAPPLE!"

"Yeah," I said a little embaressed. "He's my adptive brother, and he wont shut up about pineapples..." I was looking at Andy when I noticed he had a pineapple in his hands, he had a satified smile on his lips.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU GOT THE PINEAPPLE!!" I said and ran to Andy.

"YES I GOT A PINEAPPLE, THE BAR SELLS PINEAPPLES!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?" He looked at me exicetedly.

"PINEAPPLE!" I cried, I took the pineapple away from him.

"Hey!" He whinned.

"Buy me a drink!" I said. "And I'll give you your pineapple back!"

"Hmph, fine!" He said and walked off to the bar. I turned to the boy, he looked at me shocked.

"I like pineapples" I said and strocked the side of the pineapples with a mischevous look at the boy. I had a sudden urge to throw it at his face, before I could Andy caught my attention.

"Yay!" I said, I took the drink from him and gave him his pineapple.

"Is this whiskey?" I asked