Chapter 5 {PARTIALLY EDITED 20/1/14}

Andy had woken me up the next morning by screaming into my ear the growling parts of "Perfect Weapon" and let me tell you, they weren't as nearly as quiet as you'd expect. They were so loud and sudden, I flailed and fell off of my bed.

"C'mon, Andy, what the hell?!" I yelled at him, grabbing my pillow off my bed and chucking it at him.

"Heck," Amy corrected as she passed by my open room door, which I chose to ignore.

"Well, I have yet to receive my shortly awaited revenge, dear Andilyn," Andy said, speaking slow and posh, annoying the fuck out of me in the process.

"Don't speak so posh," I made a face at him, "it's rather annoying."

"I don't think I will," he smirked at me and shook his head.

"Do you have to spend the whole day with me again?" I asked, hopping to my feet and Andy smiled whilst nodding his head. I didn't need to be babysat!

"Yes," he gave a curt nod, "yes I do." I groaned loudly and Jinxx laughed, leaning against the threshold of the door and I glared in his direction.

"Get out so I can get dress," I said, turning my glare to Andy who was still stood on the other side of my bed with my pillow by his feet. My mobile went off again and I looked down at it, seeing that it was another 'unknown' person again and I shrugged, answering it anyway.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"I know where you are," a husky voice on the other end said.

"Uh... sorry?" I questioned, hoping I had heard wrong.

"I know where you are, you can't hide from me forever," the voice said again and I felt a knot form in my stomach .

"Alright," I said, "whatever," and hung up quickly, hoping they won't call back again.

"Who was it?" Andy asked, sitting down on the bed beside me.

"Dunno," I shrugged.

"Well, I'll be in our parlour, come down when you're ready to leave," Andy nodded, getting off the bed and practically skipping out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I shook my head head and walked over to my closet, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and a random black shirt from the hangers. The so shirt so happened to be a Linkin Park shit and I stripped down, walking towards my drawers to get a pair of knickers and a black lacy bra.

Getting dressed quickly, I pulled on a pair of socks after and my black Converse followed soon after. I looked at myself in the body mirror by my closet, I nodded with satisfaction at my reflection and opened my door. I grabbed all the things that I needed before walking out and into the bathroom.

Deciding against straightening my hair, I brushed through my natural curly, dyed black hair before applying some make up.

I applied some a light coat of eye liner and some concealer to hide the slight bags under my eyes. After that, I did a one coat of mascara before brushing my teeth.

Andy walked in and pursed his lips, looking at my face through the mirror before he shook his head and smirked.

"No, no, no, no, you need more make up than that," he shook his head again.

"Did you just call me ugly?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, flicking out my hip and resting my hand on it. His eyes widened.

"N - no," he said, "I was just goning to say that if you wanted to look SEXY, then you'll need more black on your... pale face," he explained, saving himself from the sudden attack that was going to happen in the bathroom. Sighing, I handed him my make up bag.