Chapter 14

I ran all the way to the hospital, it was a good 8 blocks. To my suprise I was barly tired. When I had got to the emergancy room everybody looked at me stunned. Ronnie was no were in sight.

I walked up to the receptionist, she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you need sweety? A glass of water?" She asked, she touched the side of my face.

"No" I said batting her hand away.

"Then what is it that you need?" She asked stunned

"I need the room number of Katy Anderson" I said, that was Katy's last name. The lady looked at the computer for a couple minutes then said,

"I'm sorry but we have no patient under the name of Katy Anderson"

"Crap....Katy Radke?" I asked, she looked back down at the computer then her face lit up.

"Katy Marie Radke?" She asked

"Yes!" I said, I was so happy I thought I was gonna explode.

"What is your relationship with her?" She asked

"She's her sister" I heard Ronnie say, his cheeks were tear stained.

"Were you crying?" I asked, he gave me a weak smile. The receptionist cleared her throat.

"Your Katy Radke's sister?" She asked

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"Ok, she is room....." Ronnie cut her off.

"I could show her to the room" Ronnie said.

"Ok, dont stay in there too long" She said glaring at me as if I were to do something bad. Which is most likely.

I followed Ronnie through doors and doors and doors. When we finally got a room I saw Katy laying on a hospital bed with a bunch of tubes attatched to her. The way she looked made me want to cry.

"I'm going to kill Michelle" I muttered, Ronnie looked at me stunned

"How did you know Michelle did this?" He asked

"Coz, Michelle is the only danger to her, I know you guys arent. And Michelle is a *b word*" I shrugged, Katy looked really pale.

"I'm not a *b word*" Michelle said from the door.

"I dont care" I said not really paying attention

I walked to Katy's side, she was breathing slowly, the beeping of the heart moniter was getting annoying.

"You did this!" I hissed looking at Michelle, a smile crept at her lips.

"This could have easily been you" She said, a smile on her lips.

"No, if I were to live with Ronnie when you did this. You be in a critical state!" I hissed.

"Please, I could easily kick your *butt*" She scoffed. I laughed

"Yes, coz you really needed a knife to put Katy in a hospital. Your low, and weak" I said inching towards Michelle, fear flashed in her eyes.

"This was none of your business, emo" Michelle spat.

"This is my business, considering I've known Katy for 9 whole years! You say I need to be in Juvi, please, look at you" I said

"At least I could handle Juvi" She said crossing her arms, I laughed again.

"You've never been there, and even if you were you'd be begging to get out." I said

"Guys, enough" Ronnie said getting in between us. I heard footsteps at the door. Andy was at the door, his hands on his knees and his head down. He was panting loud.

"What happened to you?" I asked eyebrows raised.

"Dad wouldnt.......let me take the car,......I dont know why....considering it's mine. He said I should do what....you did" Andy panted.

"You ran?" I asked

"Yes" He said.

"Good, you need a work out" I said with a smile.

"You ran?" Ronnie asked looking at me.

"Yup, and the hospital isnt near the house either" I siad

"It's...eight....effin....blocks" Andy said walking in the room.

"Hi Andy" Michelle said, she tried to act sexy but was miserably failing.

"You cant even be a whore right!!" I said laughing. Ronnie joined in.

"Shut up!" She hissed, Andy had a horrified expression, me and Ronnie laughed even harder.

"Andy, run while you still can" I said, I suddenly stopped laughing and put on a serious face.

"Michelle, lets go, the police want to talk to you" Derek said from the door, Michelle's expression got very scared, she looked as if she was gonna cry. I held in a laugh.

I looked at the clock...4:50. I yawned and sat on the couch, Andy sat next to me. Ronnie sat on the chair that turned into a bed.

It didnt take long before we all fell asleep. My head was on Andy's shoulder, Andy had his head back, suprisingly he didnt snore. Ronnie just fell asleep on the chair. It wasnt a confortable arrangment, but it was do able.

_____________________________________________________________________________

so sorry chapter is so short, i cant reveal a lot, so hope you liked it :) i will be uploading Adopted by Ronnie Radke! very soon....but not today. Sorry :(. But I hope you enjoye the chapter...even though I already said that -.-  anyways......bye