Chapter 11

"Katy!" I yelled and ran up to her. She hugged me back so tight that I couldnt breathe.

"Andilyn! Oh my god, I've missed you!" Katy cried, I wiped away the tears.

"Did you go back?" I asked, she is always emotional when she goes back to Juvi

"Yes, my mom came by yesterday" Katy said looking down.

"Did you kick her in the throat?" I asked

"No, but I'm going to kick you in the throat" I heard someone say behind me, Madalyn. Katy's fugly mother.

"Then, why dont you do it?" I asked turning around.

"I dont wanna get my shoes dirty" She said, I looked down at her slut heels

"I bet they are already dirty, I bet they just got done drying" I spat.

"You would know about that" She said

"Well, your around alot, I pick up on things" I said

"Sure" She said rolling her eyes

"I bet you could run in those" I said laughing, she gave me the finger.

"Gross, who would want to go in that jungle?" I said feeling my stomach knot.

"Andi, dont start trouble" Andy groaned

"That slut started it" I said looking at Andy innocently

"Oh, so your the one who adopted Andilyn" Madalyn said eyeing Andy like a kid in a candy store.

"No, she is know my sister" Andy said

"So, how old are you?" Madalyn asked, I gagged.

"To younger for...what ever you are" Andy said shivering.

"Andy, I'd run, she doesnt take no for an answer" I said

"Shut up Andilyn, nosy *butt* kid!" Madalyn asked

"You should be put back in the wild! They want you back" I said

"*b word* I will kill you, somethng your mother didnt have the guts to do" Madalyn said walking over.

"Oh my god, I'm so scared" I said rolling my eyes, Madalyn swung but i easily moved out of the way.

"Stay still!" She yelled, she swung again and I caught her wrist. I twisted her around, that way her arms was pushed up against her back tightly. I still held on to her wrist.

"*b word* You hit me I will send you to the freakin hospital" I threated and pushed her foward, she fell on her face. Some one cleared their throat. I looked and it happened to Ronnie Radke.

"Andy, so, this is your new sister?" Ronnie asked looking at me.

"Yup, she's awsome isnt she?" Andy asked

"Well, I havent seen some one like her in a long time" Ronnie said smiling at me.

"Andilyn, why did Alondra die?" Katy asked, the question caught me off gaurd, I didnt say anything. I put my head down.

"Suzie said she had stage 4 cancer" I said in a small vioce.

"Alondra would 18 today. Wouldnt she?" Katy asked.

"Yes" I said looking at Katy, I was about to cry when a car pulled up. Ugh, it was mine and Katy's paroll officer. Mike.

"Katy, I'm here, to check up o-" He stopped when he looked at me.

"Hey, Andilyn, where have you been? It's been weeks since you've gotten arrested" Mike said looking at me

"Why do you care?" I asked