Chapter 8

After lauging through the whole movie of Huanting in Conneticut Jake decided to show up.

'Did the uncorns steal your mustanche?' I asked

'What? I dont have a mustache' Jake said confused.

'Now you dont, you had one before the unicorns stole it...' I said looking at Jake with a straight face.

'Okay...' Jake trailed off.

'So what do you want to do know foster brother?' I asked looking at Andy.

'Lets play hide and seek!' Andy said popping up off the couch.

'Great idea!' I said doing the same.

'Jake wanna play?' I asked looking at Jake, I didnt want him to feel like a loner.

'No, you guys could havge your kid fun' Jake said looking at Andy.

'But, your gonna be lonly, like a loner. We wouldnt want that now would we?' I asked shaking my head, Jake rolled his eyes.

'So what do you say?' Andy asked, Jake sighed then got up off the couch.

'I'll count' He sighed.

'If you dont come looking for us I'm going to tie you to a chair, shave all your her off your head and make you watch by facing you towards the mirror and tape your eyelids open' I said expression getting dark.

'She's not kidding' Andy added, I smiled evily and Jake nodded with his eyes widening

'Lets play' I said in a creepy vioce, Andy laughed. I watch too many scary movies.

'Go hide, I'll give you a minute' Jake said

'Ok!' I said like I was a little kid. Me and Andy ran through the house.

I ran into my room and went into my big not so spacious closet. Jake would never find me in my clutter of a closet. I dived under all my clothes that were on the floor. I was small enough to fit under all of the clothes and there wouldnt be a big mountain where I was laying.

I moved some clothes away from my eye so I could see a bit. I heard my door open, and then came the foot steps. The closet door opened and I saw Jake looking at the pile of clothes I was under, I closed my eyes and waited for him to move the clothes away from my body. I opened my eyes to see Jake still standing there with a frown. Jake shrugged and closed the closet door.

I waited 10 minuted till I heard Jake say,

'Found you!'

'Dangit!' Andy yelled, I hopped up from the pile of clothes and went to slide the doors open. But they wouldnt open.

I tried pulling harder, still no luck. I looked and looked to see if anything was jamming the doors, and like trying to open the doors, nothing. Nothing was jamming the doors. Panicing I tried to open them again, I cant believe I'm stuck in a freakin closet!

'Andy!' I yelled, no reply.

'Andy!' I yelled louder, still no reply.

'Jake!' I yelled, wow can they even hear, do they need to get their ears checked?

'Jake, Andy!" I screamed this time, still no answer!

'Oh my god! I cant believe I'm stuck in a freakin closet!' I screamed kicking the wall and making a hole. I got an idea.

I back away from the closet doors, I threw all my small wieght aganst the closet doors. At times like this I wish I weighed more, because I just bounced right back into the wall and fell to the ground.  Screaming in frustration I kicked the closet door. I got another idea.