Chap:19~Me and My dad(part 1)

When i started going to school my dad started wearing suits and going to work.My kindergarten teacher loved me.Miss Kimberley always gave me special attention and asked me so many questions about my dad.I remember her standing in the window on her toes and waiting for my dad.When his car arrived at my school's gate she used to take me to him,herself.She did not do it with other kids that often.

My dad never paid any attention to her and i saw a sadness in her face every time he ignored her.I felt bad for her and it made me sad too.She was so nice and sweet.

I started telling my dad about her,how much she cared for me and this is when my dad started noticing her.He was so busy in his work and it was exhausting.Then Miss Kimberley started coming to our house a lot.

One night my nanny Nancy put me into bed and i was waiting for my dad.I wanted to see him before i go to sleep.I was staring at the clock ticking.It was about to hit ten when my dad came.He hugged me and took out his wallet and paid the nanny some money.She left but dad was not alone.He came home with Kimberley.That was weird and i felt shy because i was in my pajamas.

i woke up after sometime and went to my dad's bedroom.His door was closed and i could not understand why.His door is always open and i can slip into his bed anytime i want.I Knocked at the door and my dad opened the door instantly.He was in his pants and shirt.He tucked me into his bed and i went to sleep again.

My sleep was interrupted with some strange noise.I felt Miss Kimberley was crying.I could not see it as the room was dark.I called my dad.

"Dad"

And his voice came from the same end of bed where Miss Kimberley was probably crying.

"Go to sleep,Noah"

My dad said and i felt his hand over me.He patted my chest and i grabbed his big hand then i fell asleep again.Next day i forgot everything but in the night the cycle was repeated again.I felt someone is crying on the bed.I laid there with my eyes opened but i did not call my dad.The next night my sleep was not interrupted. 

One day my friend told me about a monster who comes at night.That night when i heard same noise i thought may be its that monster who is here and making noise.I got scared and started weeping with my full throat.My dad lit the lamp immediately and saw me with concern on his face.

"What is it?Noah?"

"Monster"I replied.

"There is no monster here.Calm down"He said and ran his hands on my face to calm me.

"He ate Miss Kimberley"I said and sniffed.Miss Kimberley peeped from my dad's shoulder and said "I am right here darling"I saw up at her and then said."Are you naked?"She paused on my question and even dad tried to think of something i guess.

"I am wearing a shoulder less sleeping suit"She replied and my dad said.

"Ok,close your eyes and sleep"

And i closed my eyes but then i felt dad was sweating.

"You are all wet"

I saw he was shirtless.His lower part was covered with blanket and i assumed he was in his shorts or pajamas too.I ran my hands on his face and wiped the sweat.He did not reply.

"Let me tell you a story Noah"my dad said.

"Yayy"I was excited.

"Once upon a time there was a king.He was very lonely and he was tired of his loneliness. One day he decided to search her.He traveled from west to east.He stopped at every village and told them who he is and what he is looking for.At one village,people said,"you have come to right place.our women are the prettiest in the country"The king replied,what will i do to the woman who is pretty if she is not kind?"The king moved to next village and asked villagers same question.They said,"Yes,our women are great cooks,you have come to right place"The king said,"Queens don't have to cook"and he left the place.Then he moved to next village and asked same question."Our women are not the pretties and they are not great cooks but they are very wise and they always save us during bad times.The king pondered for few moments and then asked them."Are they good?"The villagers said "some are good,some are bad.Some are kind and some are cruel.Its all about your own luck.The king entered the village and then married a farmer's daughter and brought her to his castle.Then they lived happily."