chap:1

The Siren is the ultimate male fantasy figure because she offers a total release from the limitations of his life.In her presence, which is always heightened and sexually charged, the male feels transported to a world of pure pleasure. She is dangerous and in pursuing her energetically the man can lose control over himself, something he yearns to do.The Siren is a mirage, she lures men by cultivating a particular appearance and manner.

The Art Of Sedcuction~Robert Green

This is a story of a Siren, an enchantress.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her blue eyes were hiding behind her brown lenses. Her blonde hair was hiding behind her brown dye. She looked a brunette now.

"I am a brunette now," She told herself.

"Only ten years with this disguise and I will be out of this mess"

...

"Whom am I kidding?" She was disappointed suddenly.

"No, G, you can do it, you know you can"She squared her shoulders and straighten up.

She called the cab and breath.

"God please don't let him find it out, I know I have been bad"

Working at the lowest wage and been through hell year after year had taught G a lot.She had learned a lot of things and being fake was one of them.She was good at faking sweetness now, though inside she was still that bitter and poisonous.Instead, she hated everyone and everything more than ever.

She looked up at the skyscraper where"King" sign was flashing.She entered the building and she felt she entered another world in there.Everything was so peaceful and calm.People were so happy and content.They were respectful and very well-mannered.Her chest muscles tightened.She could not fit here at all.

She was following an elderly lady and saw her reflection in the mirror.

Trash

It was written all over her.Her purse was cheap and flashy.Her skirt was higher than knees, it was the only sophisticated dress she had.She was wearing too much mascara and her hair was a little too big, smaller than her usual but still too big for this office.

Maximus Cunningham was from a very rich family.His father owned a big business.Too bad G did not know the value of money then.She was so young and lost in her own world.

Her life gave her only one chance and it came from the man whom she ripped into pieces once.Anyone could offer her scholarship, she applied for so many scholarships and none ever accepted her.She tried and tried but every rejection letter came with a new reason.

Her schoolmates went to college or jobs and accepted life.Rich kids settle for richer life, they got the good opportunities but most of her friends who were poor like her, married and made babies.They were all trapped in a very low-quality life.

G did not accept her fate.She was fighting with it.She was working the shit jobs to collect money for her college.It could have taken another ten years but then a scholarship was offered but King group of companies.Max's company... 

She jumped at the opportunity.She can even go to jail for a degree.

A short lady with high spectacles welcomed her outside Max's office.The lady was short and fit the definition of a perfect secretary.G followed her and she had to stop many times.The lady was so slower maybe G was very fast.

"Mr. Cunningham, the new IT engineer is here"The short lady announced while opening the door.G followed her like a dead person.

'Thanks, Mrs. Hoover" He spoke without looking up at them.There were papers spread before him on the desk and he was so lost in them.