Chap:17

Max was done with his dinner and he waited for Virginia to finish it.He tapped his fingers and waited.Virginia was so much absorbed in her food.

"What is it Max?"She asked him licking her fingers.

...

"Virginia...i want you to decode the virus"Max spoke.

...

"What virus?I dont know what you are talking about"Virginia tried to play cool.

"Virginia...i know.Only you can do that.Why would someone else do that?"

Virginia only shrugged and kept on eating her dessert.

"There are families who were working for those companies and now they will be on roads soon.What if you hear some family committing suicide because they were bankrupt and they were apple's employees?How would you feel ?...Look,we have a bigger share in market and we have everything back,in fact we are bigger than our competitors.We are safe-..."

"Do you believe in forgiveness?"She asked him.

"Wuh?yes"Max said and she was lost in her thoughts.

"You never forgave that girl from high-school"She said.

"What?That's personal"He snorted.

"You can't forgive her but you can forgive these people who took everything from you?"Virginia said.

"I was hurt then...and ...i dont know how these two connects"

"I can't forgive people"Virginia said.

"Well i can"

"But you cant forgive that girl"

"What if i forgive her?"Max said.

"I will forgive these people who inflict so much pain on you"

"You are mad because they hurt me?"Max asked her.

"Off course,my life was exactly same before you.Money no money,food no food,and i was ok"

...

"If i forgive her ,will you decode the virus?"

"You really care about those families you never met"She asked him.

"Yes,don't you?"

"No"She said plainly.

...

"But i will decode the virus,no worry"Virginia said and left the dinning table.

The virus was decoded and other phones were working too.People who were losing their jobs came back.Most of them were hired by King's Mobiles.

Max wondered if it was a dream,all his misery and helplessness...But he was so broken,he had lost his faith in himself.He was a stiff CEO who did not nod or reply to anyone's greeting.He walked around like a corpse.Deep down he did not cared about anything but he still act according to the principles he learnt from his parents.He worked habitually but he had no satisfaction in work anymore.

He lost his zeal for life and instead he was sleepwalking in his life.Virginia on the other hand gained her zeal for life back.She had her confidence back and she was building her faith in herself day by day.She noticed the change in Max and she cringed inside.

Her doctors were very positive and she was putting on weight day by day.She was getting healthy and she waited for the day when their sex life will begin again.Max was very anxious too and she could feel it.

She had a simple plan,first she will get healthy and start a healthy sex life.Once they get it she will tell him about his little dirty secret.Telling his about her true identity right now,did not felt right to her.A man who is waiting and counting the days to get laid again with his wife,can be manipulated easily.And for the first time in her life,Virginia wanted to be honest.