Chap:6

Max came to Virginia's place that evening when Virginia asked him again.

"We have been dating since months and i am your girlfriend now."She said ,folding her arms before her.Max was stuffing the grocery in her kitchen cabinets. He always took care of it as he saw her struggling with it really badly.One thing Max came to know about Virginia that she did not came from a proper home.She did not know how to keep a proper kitchen.

She made one sandwich in his kitchen and it was upside down.The tap was open and sink was full with vegetables,vegetables which were suppose to be in his refrigerator.It was a simple sandwich and there was flour in her hair.She did not bake the bread it was there,laying on the counters.All his utensils were spread over kitchen.

Max was putting all the vegetables in her refrigerator in proper sections and she was recalling all the activities they have been doing since few months.

"Max,we are normal ,we went to Paris. Isn't that normal?We went to London like all couples..."

Max knew where it was going.Virginia grabbed his collar and he stood before her resistance.

"So,what's the point Virginia?"He asked her.

"Sex Max,My point is sex.Only thing we lack is,sex"Virginia told him.

"Virginia...I...I can't"Max stammered.

"Huh?"Virginia could not understand at all.

"Virginia I am not capable of the task"Max said with all the helplessness on his face.

"What you mean you are not capable?"Virginia asked him.

"Virginia,i am not capable...I have a weird kind of erectile dysfunction"

 "Huh?You have erectile dysfunction?"

How the hell is that possible?

May be that happened later.

He was just fine last time when i checked it?

She looked down at his crotch without any intention to do that and Max looked away.He was embarrassed and he was expecting Virginia to throw him out.She had not a single tint of empathy.

"Why is it weird?"She asked him instead looking straight in his eyes.

"Its weird because its...ah its complicated"

"What is it?You dont have sex ?"

"I do but when i am comfortable with the woman."

"Why?"Virginia asked him.

Last time she did it,he was ready in a half second and it did not require much effort.She was unable to comprehend the situation.

"That rape,that night traumatized me.And i cant do it without feeling comfortable"He spoke while looking at his hands.They were standing in her kitchen,facing each other.Virginia took his hands in hers and spoke.

"Its ok.We can wait"And she kissed his forehead.It was a bit unpredictable for him.But Virginia was full of surprises.Virginia left the kitchen and went to her bedroom with icecream and chocolates.He got busy in cooking dinner.

But all the time he was thinking about her.

How is she going to take it?

He looked at her bedroom door again and again.When he was done cooking he called her.But she did not showed up.He went to her bedroom.She was sitting on the bed staring at the window glass.She had cried her eyes out.Max was astonished.

"What is it Virginia?Look,i am sorry i will trry-..."

"Its not about you"She said and he moved closer to her,sitting on her one side.