Chap:13

Virginia woke up in the warm cuddly hug of Max.She opened her eyes and looked back at Max who was still asleep.Today she had last appointment with the doctor and probably she was healthy enough to live her life.

Max woke up and after stretching his arms he grabbed her body and spooned her.He nuzzled in her neck.She felt his manhood poking in her butt.

"Tonight is the night"He spoke in his sleepy and husky voice that gave Virginia a little sweet tingle in her heart.

"What if doctor says i am not ready?"She murmured.

"What if he doesn't?"He spoke against her ear and then bit her earlobe.

This Max was a little hard to deal with and Virginia felt she was some fifteen year old who was never kissed before.

"But what if-..."She tried to enforce it.

"Shhh"He put his finger on her lips.

"Doctor is going to say you are fine and tonight at twelve when the clock will tick and it will be new day at calendar,we will enter a new life where things will be little different"

What if doctor says this is not safe to have sex yet?

She thought but doctor didn't said that.She was healthy and fine and she was ready to live a normal life.They were sitting in the car,overwhelmed by the change that was coming in their life.

"Lets get married now"She said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,i am sure"She said.

The plan was simple.A very simple wedding and none will be invited,none from his family or her family.Once she marries him,it will go away itself.She can pretend it was not her,she was not G and she never met him at high school.

She could not leave him now.

No,at no cost...

He gave her an ear to ear smile.

"Lets go shopping then"He suggested.

"Leave it,we can go straight to church"

"Not until we buy a ring and a dress"

They went shopping and she bought a dress and a ring and many other things.When they were coming back she was staring at her ring.

"I can't believe i am wearing this ring"

"And not just any ring but a big rock,never thought of buying this ring"

She stared and stared at her ring until they were home.Max jumped out of his car and opened the gate.THe enterance was empty and there was no watchman there.Virginia noticed it.They house looked very deserted to her.She had been sick for few months and her movement was very limited since.

SHe noticed there was none in the kitchen or may she she thought so.

"Where is out home staff?"She asked Max.

"Holidays"

"All?"

"Yes"

"Ohh my god Max,Why you let them go altogether?"Virginia almost yelled but then she saw the beauticians in her dressing room.Max had hired them for her.She had not much time to waste in fighting with Max but she ranted a little with beauticians who agreed with her mostly.

Everything was as she desired ,it was perfect and she loved it.Max spent a fortune over the dress she chose for herself. 

They were standing before a church.Everything was going really fast.