Chap:12

Virginia was laying on the sofa and she was a little dizzy.She was waiting for Max to come home.Probably he will be here any minute.He used to go to office for two or three hours most and then came home to see her.Since they removed her uterus she was swinging between the sleep and consciousness most of the time.It felt like a dream most of the time.  

She fixed her eyes over the entrance door.She felt she heard his car's engine and then she waited and waited.But she was only imagining.Any minute he will open the door.She would see his wrist and watch first then he would come in with his suit on his body.His warm body.Her eyes were blurring when she felt she saw his shadow and she immediately opened the eyes but she was only imagining things.She closed her eyes and fell almost asleep.She felt she is being lifted from sofa and Max is talking him upstairs.She smiled and felt her bed and quilt over her.She tries to open her eyes and after a lot of struggle she came out of her sleep.

She was still on her couch.Max was not there yet.She went to sleep to kill the time.She heard the engine but she did not opened her eyes.She heard the foot steps but no,she decided to sleep instead.Then she felt soft pecks on her cheek.She opened her eyes a little when she was moving on the stairs.She felt Max's arms and chest.She could feel his familiar scent and warmth.She looked up and he lifted her up a little and her head rested on his shoulder.She saw his shaved cheeks.She tried to kiss him but she was overpowered with sleep.  

When she woke up again she was in her bed.This time it was real.She rose on her elbows and looked around.Max was in toilet,probably taking shower.She rose and sat up and collected all her locks in a bun.Then she took her ducky which was laying under the pillow and caressed it.

He came out in his bath rob and looked at her.His eyes smiled and he crawled over the bed.He was kneeling before her and he placed many kisses on her lips.They stared in each others eyes.Suddenly she was concerned and looked down.

"What is it?"Max asked her.

"I feel hot"

"What you mean?"

"Means sexually hot"

He chuckled."Yes,They removed only you uterus and not your cervix so you will feel hot and have sex like normal"

"Ohh"She could only make that sound.

"You did not heard what doctor said?"

"No,i was not listening"She said nonchalantly and Max nodded disapprovingly.

"Look i am not dying and i cant have children and no periods either so what else i need to know?"She asked him and he gave up.

"I need a bath"She told him and he walked to the toilet.

"Keep it extra hot"She almost yelled behind him and he turned back,giving her a very hot look.A wave of warmth gushed through her body and she felt shy suddenly.

"I meant the water..."She almost stuttered.

Woah

Just a little glance and i am hot like lava

What is wrong with me

What is wrong with him?

He is behaving differently.

No,i am just imagining it.

She shook all the thoughts away but it happened again.She was sitting in the bath tub,trying to relax and Max was sitting on the edge of bath tub.She laughed at some joke of his and instead of laughing with her,he only stared at her.She hushed up abruptly and tried to avoid his intense gaze.She was naked in the tub,her body was covered with foam but her breasts were bare.

Then she stared back at him.He was not staring at her breasts.He was looking at face.She wanted to say,what is it Max,but she didn't,she couldn't.

He looked away and his gaze changed and he smiled at her.It was normal again.His index moved to her breasts and she looked down at them.A lock from her bun had escaped her bun and it was meandering around her chest.He plucked it carefully with his thumb and index,without touching her skin.She felt her skin burnt with his heat.

She took the lock and adjusted her bun.She felt so naked and she had to fight the feeling to cover her breasts.They were just there ,between them and she felt her nipples were telling all the inside story.It made her more embarrassed. She never felt embarrassed like that,not for her sexual side.

She always believed she was very comfortable with her sexuality.She never felt shy in front of men or felt embarrassed for her sexual adventures.She just had fun with men and it was simple fun for her.But this knee shaking intensity that burnt her inside out,was new.

He splashed a little water at her ,playfully.Just like that,he changed the air around them,it was very light and normal again.She smiled a little because of his little mischief and a little because of relief.

The bath was over and he grabbed her rob and hanged it in his two hands.It was time to get up and step into the rob.She felt naked.It became really difficult for her to stand up and in front of him.She never felt naked in front of him before,never.She dressed up in front of him,asked him to open or close the jammed fly but she never felt like this.

She rose up,looking down and he wrapped her in the rob.He did not looked down and she swept her off her feet,kissing her on her neck making it tickle with her rough cheeks.She giggled and protested.He put her down very carefully and then covered her body with his.He was rising on his feet and hands in a plank position.She looked up in his eyes.His eyes were smiling at her.He came down a little,without touching her body and kissed her.

The kiss was simple and sweet but then it got intense.She ran her hands over his shoulder blades and felt his strong muscles.His breath became uneven.She felt him,panting a little.It was new too.He was always very subtle,he made her giggle hysterically ,made her moan,made her cry loudly with his kisses and his hugs.His tongue could bring her back from death and his hands knew all the master strokes.

She orgasm in his hands many times but he remained untouched like a rock.His eyes looked mused but not aroused.He gave her pleasure and fulfilled her but he did not felt aroused by himself.He told her its emotional and he he will feel that once they get there.

In the beginning Virginia sneaked out and met her casual sex partners but it was like masturbation.Those guys with hard dicks were nothing more than vibrators and Max with limp male organ was still doing it better.It was not about technique or power,it was a magic between them.Max had something that could not be explained,his presence had such an effect on her that she gave up her sexual partners herself.

But now he was changing.

She moved her hand to his bulge.It was bigger than its size.He hissed and stopped the kiss.She looked up at him.The doctor told them clearly that they can not have sex until eight weeks.She looked at calender.Yes,three more weeks to go yet.She caressed his bulge under his sweatpants and closed his eyes and exhaled.But then he grabbed her hand.

"Stop"He spoke in a sleepy voice which was new for Virginia.

"I can give you hand job or umm..."She murmured looking down.

Blow job

Or you can do my rear

But it looked so hard to speak.It was hard to say such words in front of Max.He had a very strong presence.

"No"He jumped on the floor and went to toilet.He came back soon and laid on one side of the bed.

"Did you get your erection?"She could not help asking it.He did,she knew but she just wanted to confirm it.

"Yes"He replied without looking at her.

"We are there now"

"Yes we are"He said and then smiled at her.Virginia moved to him and wrapped her hands around his chest.She felt his body was cool and his hands were really cold.He knew it too and he rubbed his hands to generate heat and then touched his warm hands to her cheeks.Soon,he was warm enough to nuzzle and cuddle.But this time,it was different.

She ran her hands over his chest and belly but did not went lower than that.But she missed running her hands on his tights and even crotch.It was really warm there,good for sleeping in winter nights.