Chap:8

Moving in with Virginia was quite an experience.One day she came home with full make up and told him she will take bath and she did.Her locks were wrapped in towel and her body was wet but her face was same.They left for the party in ten minutes and she kept on asking him.

"Why are you laughing?"

And Max replied"Nothing"

But he thought over it for days.

How can someone take a bath without washing their face?

How is it possible?

He tired it himself but the splashes of water soaked his face.Virginia was good at decorating but she was not so good at cooking.She was not good organizer of stuff but she was great at time management.She had a little passion for ducky prints and toys.Her Pj's were printed with ducky and she had a very sexy lingerie with ducks on it.

Max's life was good before Virginia ,it was not bad but it was very boring.Now it was upside down but it was great and he felt more alive.

It was Max's birthday and Virginia was planning a surprise so she took an off from work.In the afternoon when she made few calls to check if cake and other things were ready.Everything was ready and she decided to take bath and get ready.She noticed Max's phone in the sheets,he probably forgot it at home.

She took it and decided to call Max but then she opened it.It was not locked with password.She opened the call log and other folders.There was nothing and everything was related to work only.She put it down but then it beeped and there was a message from some Mrs. Marvell.

"Last night was amazing 

I will wait for you tonight in your favorite lingerie "   

Virginia froze with shock and then she threw the mobile with so much force that it split into many pieces.She sat on the bed with her hands on her face and she wept.

It was the same pain she used to feel in her childhood when her dads left every now and then. Every time when her mother introduced her to a new dad she used to get attached with him but when they left her heart ached.Then she became numb without knowing.She became insensitive towards people.They became mere objects for her.She was not affected by them.But now after so many years she felt same pain in her heart.She had many flashbacks of her childhood.Her dad leaving and she weeping.

"Daddy,you said you will never ever leave me?"She hugged his legs.

"I am not your dad"The guy replied with cold and stern face.

She was a kid but she realized the difference between tow faces,when they came to her house they were warm and sweet but when they left their faces were dead cold.She started hating her mom.

May she is not sane enough to keep a man

She grew up pulling her hair,slapping her and throwing things at her.Her mother wept and resisted but she could not hit Virginia back.She loved her and she was very kind towards her.But when Virginia was a teenager she noticed other things.Her mother was after love and men she brought home ,were after sex.They picked her mother because she was easy and beautiful.Her mother was not wise enough to judge that but she was.

Now things came to her mind one by one and she came back to her senses again.

What was i expecting?

I am still in same ugly wold.

Why am i feeling different for Max?

She used to tell her mother.