Chap:3

Virginia was not accustomed to being treated like that.She was being chased by men.Men were crazy for her.There was no burden of commitment in her case.She was not marriage materiel.SIt was written all over her.And for her men were like little cupcakes, laying there, asking for it.She could have any of them.They were easy, disposable, easy come easy go.It was her choice, not men's.She always decided which one to go with.They always said yes, they never had an option to say no.

Women hate to be used for their bodies but men love to be used, well, most of them.

She decided to tease Max a little, just a little.Her sane side kicked her and tried to convince her into something rational.But she was not thinking straight anymore.She invited Max to show her little dance.He agreed.he was nice to her but not to get laid.He was nice for the sake of it.

In school, she learned some ballet, it gave her that extra edge on other pretty girls.She worked hard on her moves and now she was good in pole dance.She practiced it regularly.Men always admired her dance.Her moves could drive anyone crazy.If there was any shred of resistance in any man she could shake it away.

Maximus sat on the only chair in her apartment.When she started moving around the pole, his jaw touched the ground.He gasped, loosened his tie and stole many glances of her privates.He was sweating and he looked at the ground but he could not help staring at her.There was heat in his eyes.

She came close to him and touched his face and chest.As she moved down he clutched her wrists.

"This is not dancing"He spoke in a heavy but low voice.Whatever her body movement did to him, his voice did to her.It sent a tingle straight to her sex.His green eyes were half closed and his breaths were so deep.He was struggling.

"Why not?Its called strip dance" Virginia spoke.

"Called?...We can call anything whatever we want.We can call a table a chair but it is not a chair.We can create plastic and call it fast food but it is not food...and this(he gasps)is not dance.The movements are fit for the bedroom, for the bed, not for dance floor"He spoke softly looking straight into her eyes.She sat on his one thigh and moved her index from his chest to his stomach.His breath touched her face.

They stared into each other's eyes for some moments. It looked like they both enjoyed this.Then he grabbed her from both sides and made her stand on the floor.

"I can't do this"He shook his head and left.

Virginia smiled.

He cannot resist me for long.

Next day she went to the office, things were changed. He did not make any eye contact and he avoided her like a plague.He treated her like all other girls in the office, kind, polite but only professional.

Virginia had started thinking of him as a friend.Now it was gone.He was her boss only, a very professional CEO.Virginia just sat in her office and sulked.She did not come up with great ideas.Her ideas were full of strategic loopholes like she never went to IT college.They were almost impossible to implement.Max rejected them all, with very valid reasons and objections.It made her feel worthless.She was Zero again.

Her life was miserable again and she felt same loneliness she used to feel before him.She tried to take it out on sexual adventures but it did not help her at all.The orgasms and climaxes were empty and she miserably felt the need to do something bigger, cooler.

Drugs?Argh no she knew it would take her to the streets.She will be hungry and she may be selling her body for little chunks of drugs.She shook her head.It was not going to solve anything but I would be a huge mistake.

There was this trip to Europe where many members of staff were going.The people chose to bring their families and spouses.Virginia decided not to go but HR made it very clear that this cannot be refused unless you have a very valid reason. She had no reason.

She thought maybe she could get some time to spend with him.He did not show any interest apart from courtesy. He was not rude or cruel so there was no reason to hate him which made it worse.How much it killed her inside.

They were staying on the different floors and he did not face her at all. Virginia was going out with girls and their boyfriends.She was the third wheel and she was sulking most of the time.Max was busy with his office buddies.He was skiing most of the time or paragliding or scuba diving.He was too caught up in all the activities with his bro club.

He had not been dating since Kathrine broke up with him but he was always surrounded by guys.He was the guy for camping.

Maximus was laying in his bed, resting for a while before going on another expedition with guys.He had these inclinations towards Virginia and he was waiting for it to go.The girl was extremely genius and talented but she was a lost soul.Max noticed her being sad most of the time.Mrs. Hoover told him that she is very disturbed deep down.He asked Mr. David Kalist from HR to give her very relaxed terms to work.She came and go on her own terms and time.She showed up at 1 or 2 sometimes and left at the 9 in the night.

Apart from being pretty, there were two things that attracted men to her.She was a damsel in despair, she needed constant help.And she was a mystery, hard to understand.Max noticed how men gathered around her in the parties.She had a sexual air around her.

She was a siren.No doubt, and Maximus tried to avoid her as much as he could and waited patiently for that sexual tension to dissolve.He was staring at the ceiling.He had plans with guys to catch wolves in the evening.They were extremely dangerous for the farmers so the local government converted it into a game.Tourists caught them and hand over to the local authorities.His rifle with rubber bullets was ready.

His brain wandered from Virginia to wolves and techniques to catch them when he heard a knock at the door.He opened the door and saw Virginia standing there.Her mascara was spread all over her cheeks and she had some tears.

"Ok, you win the game"She spoke during the sobs.

"What ?...what game?Come in" He said invited her in.She stepped into the room and he closed the door behind her.She wept and wept, with her fists closed tightly.She was angry and he realized that.

"I was not playing any game, Virginia"He dragged a chair and sat in front of her.She was sitting on his bed.

"You tried to avoid me"She blamed him.

"Yes, because I am the boss and I implement rules here.How will I have people's respect if I myself break the rules?"

"You are the boss, you pay them.It's your money" She said and he chuckled.

"It's not like that.It does not work like that.Respect is earned...anyways.It's not how you are thinking"

"It's not?"

"Yes, Virginia.Moreover, I don't date for fun.I can't, I have so many responsibilities and people to care that I cannot waste my time and energy in fooling around.Then there is press and eyes watching every step of mine.And you are not looking for any long-term relationship?Do you?"He spoke every word looking here and there but at the last question his green eyes landed on her and then they stayed there.She gulped.

Someone has been thinking about my relationship aims.

It means he cares.

She was not in long-term relationships.He was right about that.But what if she says she wants a serious relationship?He may come after her...

"Who says I am not looking for a long-term relationship?"She lied and his eyes widened, exposing the green in them.

"You are?"He was surprised.

She could not lie more.She was giving him a false hope, like before in high school.It was low even for her.

"I must go now" She rose and left his room.She was almost running in the lobby and she turned back to see him.He was standing in the door with one hand on the doorknob.She entered the elevator and pressed the button.The door closed and their intense stare lock was broken.