Chap:9

It was almost daybreak when Max woke up.Virginia was shaking his chest and before he could recall anything from last night,she asked him.

"Are you going to leave me?"

Max rose on his elbows and rubbed his eyes.

"What?"He could only ask her.

"Are you going to leave me?"She asked him again almost weeping.

"What?...No Virginia...go to sleep"He said and laid back but Virginia pulled his shirt and bowed at his face.He looked straight up in her eyes.

"Tell me the truth"She widened her eyes and he could see all the specks in her pale blue eyes in dawn light.She had not slept at all,he could see it.He clutched her hands and pulled her away and then spoke in a calm tone.

"No,Virginia,I am mad ,very mad at you but i am not going to leave you"He put his hand on her head and tangled her hair around his finger tips.They locked their gaze for quite some time.Virginia did not utter a word,she just stare in his eyes and then gasped which almost resembled a sob.

"Go to sleep"Max spoke again in a soft tone and ran his thumb over her lips.It tingled her sex and she removed his thumb instantly.Virginia put her head over his chest and hugged his chest like a teddy bear and Max was a little shocked inside.

She never slept like this before.She could sleep when she was detached from everything.But now she slept in few minutes.

She is changing

Max smiled,even though he was still angry but he could not help smiling.He looked on his left where her head was resting.Her hair was long and frizzy.He ran his fingers in her head and saw the blonde color in the roots.He wondered what she would actually look like with her real color?

Next morning he woke up and dressed up as usual and went to breakfast.Martha Nick and Virginia were having a good laugh at the dinning table.They were talking about him.Probably Martha recalled some good story about Max.

When Max joined them at the table everyone hushed up.The air became so tense.Max opened the newspaper and he was lost in it.Then he called some housekeeping staff.

"I can't find my phone.Can you please find it?"He asked.

"I will look in the house today"The house keeper said and left.

Should i tell him about phone?

No

Not now

Max waited for her to finish her breakfast and then he looked at his watch.She rose up and said good bye to Martha and Nick.Max just walked away without saying goodbye.Virginia ran after him,he was waiting for her in the driving seat.With both hands on steering wheel and eyes on the road,he drove without a single word.

He went through his daily routine as usual.He smiled and laughed and when his friends called to greet him,he thanked them.Virginia only sat in the corner and sulked whole day.She left at the lunch and did not go back after that.

She bought a new mobile for Max and downloaded his data.She was hiding his old broken mobile in her bag.His old phone was dead and it was not responding at all.But she recalled what his phone looked like.She used to play games on his phone and he never put a password on it.   

After downloading every app she came home and put it on the side table of their bedroom.

Martha and Nick were about to leave the home.Virginia felt so embarrassed to see them leaving like that.

 "I hope next time we will meet in better situation"Virginia spoke blushing.

"Ohh no dear,its fine.In fact it better that we met and saw the worst of you both.Now we knoe we don't need to worry"Martha told her.