Chap:14

It was their first wedding night and Virginia was nervous.She never thought she would be.She was standing in her bedroom before window.Max was downstairs,locking the doors.She checked herself in the glass window to ensure she looked perfect for almost one thousandth time and exhaled.

She heard Max's foot steps,he was climbing the stairs.Her heart started beating hard.She exhaled and faced the door but then she felt awkward and turned her back.She looked at herself again to check her dress.Her gown was beautiful and she was a beautiful bride,no doubt.

Why he spent a fortune over my dress if he is broke?

That's very stupid

Max entered the room when she turned to him.

"How you manage to pay for my dress while we are so-..."Her words were stuck in her throat.Max's eyes were half closed and there was a look on his face that Virginia never noticed before.Max always had this smile in his eyes but now they had dark passions.

Virginia postponed her lecture on their financial position.Max pulled her in a hug and kissed her.The kiss was not sweet but it was tainted with strong passions.Her helpless little hand moved to his biceps and she tried to push him a little but it was a vain effort.

Max tried to open her zipper when she stopped him.

"Oh no no wait,I must change"She walked to her closet and he let her.

I will return the dress tomorrow 

There is no way ,i keep this dress

Only if i knew about this before,i would have bought something less expensive

She came out in her simple satin dress.Max was laying on the bed with his hands under his head.He did not move at all.When her back touched the bed he rolled over her suddenly.

It was his night 

She wanted it to be all for him and not for her but she was so overpowered by a gust of bliss that was passing through her.Max was a great lover,his love was sweet and healing but his manly passions were dark and strong.She did not know this man,this man who had some obsession with merciless nibbling,whose kisses were hungry and passionate.

Virginia loved the fact most that Max was enjoying everything.She had came before,in his arms but this time Max did not had that sweet smile on his face,instead he had this expression which Virginia never saw before.

But it was not rough ,he did not pushed even once.It was a movement which did not jerk her body.He was very cautious for her stitches.Tough it was very safe and doctor had made it very clear but it was her body.

Virginia loved when he came.His body pressed against hers and he pulled and locked her in his arms.His arms pressed her for a while and then with a jerk he let her go.He was panting all over her.Virginia felt his body getting relaxed.

Then he flipped her and nibbled the nook of her neck.It was an innocent and lazy nibbling which ended at intense spooning.They were panting again and Virginia felt his male member retreating.

The skin was touching skin and she did not have to run to the toilet.She felt his sperms spilling inside her and she felt a strange closeness to him.She moved a little back on his male member as she did not want to loose his ejaculation.She wanted to absorb it inside,make it a part of herself. 

A part of her was sad that she was not fertile.She wanted to hold a little of Max's passions and wanted to convert it into something beautiful like a kid.But another part was happy too,there was no plastic between them and she could take everything that Max gave her.