*D.O's POV*

               I hopped in the first car and tried to call JongIn again but he won't answer. I called for some reinforcement.

"Yeoboseo?

-Minsae, I want you to take 5 guys with you and join me at the location of my phone with an ambulance.

-What is happening?

-This stupid JongIn kid went to Wu Kevin's location alone.

-What?! Shit! He's probably not alone and armed, Kyungsoo! Rush there!

-I already know! No need to tell me!" I hung up and as I'm rushing I can't help but let out the rage of my wheal, hitting it with all my strength.

             If I couldn't save him, I was to be there too late, how was I going to live with that. This kid was stupid but he was a great man and his son....what was I gonna say to his son? 'Sorry kid, I couldn't save your father nor your mother because I came way too late'? Fuck!

           I started rushing even faster, I wasn't that far away anymore. The sooner I get there, the sooner I could take control of the situation.

        Then suddenly my phone went off, I answered without hesitating thinking it would be Minsae.

"Yeoboseo, D.O, it's Lee Taemin.

-It's not the right time to call.

-What is happening?

-We have found Miss Brewly!

-Really? How is she? Is she alright? Where are you?

-Calm down! We still haven't seen her. JongIn went there alone without listening to what I said to him." I suddenly heard a loud sound.

"What was that?

-My glass slipped of my hand. Whatever! You need to tell me the second, you get them both away from there.

-Lee Taemin, I don't need anybody else involved in this situation so....

-Listen carefully, Do Kyungsoo." His harsh tone was surprising. I couldn't think he could be this severe.

"You don't know these two. JongIn might seem strong but If anything was to happen to Tiana he will break down. On Tiana's side she will probably won't even be able to tolerate the idea of JongIn being hurt because he wanted to save her.

-So what? Do you think it's the moment of thinking about that?

-YES IT IS! Will you be the one to try to pick up the broken pieces of one of them and give them back to their son and watch it destroy your friend?" I shut my mouth. He was right, I couldn't possibly do this when a child was involved. I hit the brake as the light turned red. I sighed and hit the wheal again.