Bitter and Sweet time~

*Tiana's point of view*

          I'm home alone, for the first time since a long time. JinYi passed by to take Jason's stuff and left with him. I'm feeling lonely. I have to get prepared but I will call Taemin first to know more about this "hang out".

"Yeoboseo?

-Taemin, it's Tiana. This is to know where we are going tonight.

-Ah We are going to a club since it's been a long time we didn't.

-Ok so what is the address?

-The Queen's hunt at 10 pm.

-Ah~ You sure are nostalgic!

-I know. Dress up sexily like the old time, ok?

-alright Mommy!

-Ya! Stop with that mommy thing!

-I don't want to! See you later mommy.

-Ya...Ya!" I hung up. I went to the bathroom. I was looking at the mirror and I realized how tired I seemed. I have 3 hours to get ready. Well it's time to be the single attractive woman I was before. Let's make some magic!

*Kai's point of view*

      I'm at this old club with SeHun and TaeMin. I'm supposed to find a one-night-stand plan but I can't get Tiana and her phone call out of my mind. She already has a boyfriend and I suppose that she is going out with him tonight. I looked at the shot before me and drank it.

"Barman, can I have another?

-Sure sir.

-Hey Kai, chill. The party just started.

-I don't care. I'm feeling like I need to get waisted so I can forget today." Taemin put his hand on my shoulder.

"What happened?

-Tiana heard me say that I hate her.

-Kai....I swear. I'm feeling like you do everything to make more distance between the two of you.

-I didn't want her to hear it. It's not all. I was focused on a contract and she proposed to help....

-Look like she a kind of still care about you.

-But I reject her by asking why should I trust her. I didn't mean it this way but she took it as a personal question." I felt a slap on the back of my head. I glared at SeHun.

"Can't you think before speaking?! You should know that "Trust" is a sensible word between you and her!" SeHun seemed to be really annoyed by my behavior.

"-I know but...I...I Anyway I don't care! We are just a CEO and his assistant now. Nothing else....nothing else. I will just drink and get laid tonight." I took three others shoot and went straight to the dancefloor, looking for a good prey. Look like it won't be hard to find one since all eyes are on me. I could see Taemin shake his head in disapprobation but I don't care. I'm old enough to control my life.

*Tiana's point of view*