He chuckled and began walking. We passed Oliver and the cats in the living room. Oliver shot up at the sight of me and followed, the kittens got up and followed Oliver.

As we walked up the stairs Oliver followed with the kittens determined to follow him. I smiled at that. They couldn't make it past the first two steps.

Once we were back in the room I asked him to set me down, "I need to shower." I said, limping around the room and gathering clothes that I would change into after my shower. I unwrapped my hands and the knuckles were slightly cracked because they were chapped.

He stopped me, his hand in my shoudler, and whispered deeply, "Why don't I help you with that?"

I was so tired and sore that the proposal was tempting. But I had never been that vulnerable and exposed in front of Enzo and I didn't think I was ready for that kind of intimacy.

"On second thought, maybe I'll just take a nice hot bubble bath." I whispered my answer.

"Just one shower." Enzo tried, he almost sounded desperate now, "I won't try anything."

I sighed after much thought and answered, "Fine."

We walked into the bathroom and stripped, I had to get help from Enzo to get my pants off, as dirty as it sounds, Enzo didn't try anything.

Enzo got the hot water running and helped me in the shower, stepping in after me.

Enzo washed my hair, which felt amazing as his fingers massaged my head, I was too tired to stop him. The whole shower he never did anything, just placed a few kissed here and there while he washed my body. I held onto him the whole time, not being able to hold myself up.

When it was his turn to was up he went to do it himself but then I felt selfish that he had washed me and was about to was himself. So I took the sponge from his hands and ran it across his torso and arms and back, covering his body in suds. I couldn't help but glance downward, like I'm sure he had while he was washing me. He was bigger than me, that was for sure.

After he washed off, I washed his hair, smiling as Enzo leaned into my hands.

After he washed out the soap in his hand I smiled as he kissed me, "Thank you, love."

He turned off the water and helped me out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me, rubbing it on my head in an attempt to dry my hair before resting it on my shoulders while he got his own towel. I dried off and put on my change of clothes before going into our room and falling down on the bed, all my muscles completely relaxing as I let out a sigh of relief.

A few minutes later I felt the other side of the bed sink as Enzo climbed in beside me.

He planted a kiss on my shoulder as his arm hung over my waist, "You did good today, Liam."

"Mmm." Was my only reply as my eyes began to close.

I heard him chuckle before he kissed my ear and let me sleep.

* * *

When I woke up Enzo wasn't there but instead Oliver was, laying on his side right where Enzo sleeps.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, my body aching. As I got ojt if bed Oliver woke up and jumped of the bed, by my side in minutes so I could pet him and rub behind his ears like he liked.

I decided to go down stairs and check on the kittens and see where Enzo was.

The kittens were up and around and Enzo wasn't in the living room or dinning room.

I knocked on his office door but there was no answer. He wasn't in the gym or library either.

I was about to go outside with Oliver and the kittens but Marco and Ortiz, who were at the door, stopped me.