Without hesitation, I held the gun and guided it to my heart, placing the gun over it. "It beats for you. Shoot it." I said.

His smile gradually dropped and he started breathing heavily.

He growled loudly, an animalistic growl that sent tingles all over my body at the sound of it. It was a rumbling growl, for a second I thought he was an animal. He threw the gun away in such a fierce force that it hit the glass window and it broke into smithereens. I could see a vein popping in his neck. I watched as the whites in his eyes turned a pure black.

"What happened to you? Last night you we--"

"Last night!" He yelled. "...was a mistake I will never make a again." He said, his voice low and erotic.

I gulped down the tears forming in my eyes at his words. It hurt so much but I was not intent on showing it to him.

"You break my heart over and over again." I said, my voice cracking at the end. "But I still love you with all the broken pieces." I lifted my hand, reaching for his cheek but he moved away and it literally tore my heart.

Obstacles are put in your way to help you determine if what you want is really worth fighting for.

I want him. And, I am fighting for him no matter how hard it is going to be.

He stalked towards me and I walked backwards, trying to get myself away from him. My heart hammered against my chest, but I never moved my gaze away from his. Fires of fury were smoldering in the small narrowed blue eyes of his.

A sudden feeling of anger washed over me. What did I do wrong that he just can't accept me?

"You like me. I affect you. You could have shot me when you had the chance just now, but you didn't." I said, breathing heavily as my back touched the wall behind me.

"Just accept it. I promise I will never leave you." I said, whispering now, staring at the dark eyes of his.

"I promise I will never betray you if that is what you are so afraid of. I will never hurt you." I almost yelled, trying desperately to get an answer from him. Frustration flowed through me.

This stubborn piece of green shit!

"I love you. I'm in love with you. Stop being such a stubborn assh--"

He banged his fist on the wall hard behind me and growled. I flinched, closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see him still breathing heavily, his hands resting on either sides of me, cornering me.

"Shut up!" He yelled infront my face and I closed my eyes, and inhaled a sharp breath before continuing.

"No! I'm not going to stop! You like me! You like me! You lik--"

His lips slammed mine shut and my words became muffled.

Anger flooded through me. He pushed me roughly against the wall and I placed my hands over his chest to push him away but he was too strong. I repeatedly beated my hands on his chest to push him away but his hands reached my hands and he pulled them on top of my head, holding them there.

Pushing himself against my body, I bit his lower lip hard and I could feel blood from it, he pulled away for a brief second to glare at me

"Stop trying to shut me up! You have feelings for me and you just can't accept it. You are a scaredy-cat! Scaredy-cat! Scar--"

His lips were over mine again in a rough kiss and my words were muffled once again. His hands slowly slide over my thighs, driving me crazy and he pulled them, forcing me to jump up and I had to or I would fall down.

My legs circled around his waist and he pushed me roughly against the wall. I could feel all the anger in that kiss. It was hard. It was nothing like what we shared last night.

Soon after a few more minutes, I felt myself drowning in the pleasure of the kiss and I felt myself loosen

Soon after a few more minutes, I felt myself drowning in the pleasure of the kiss and I felt myself loosen. He pressed himself onto me once again and I inhaled a sharp breath. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wants. I'm at his mercy, melting in his hands.

I try to move my hands again when I could feel his hold on me loosen, wanting to touch his body but with a strong motion he wildly throws my wrists up and against the wall.

His lips explore my mouth slowly, feeling every bump, every smooth plump wet surface. He's kissing me so perfectly, I ache for more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hola!

I can't stand the sexual tension between them anymore!

Ahhhhhh!!

Comment, vote and share.