45 - Last Graduation Practice.

~ Drew's P.o.v ~

" Hello? Drew? You there?" Ricky waves his hand in my face.

" Huh? What?" I look over at Ricky.

" You have been spacing out a lot," Tyler furrows his eyebrows.

" I know," I place my face into my hands.

" Why?" Drake ask me.

" This might not seem like anything, but Rosemary kissed my cheek yesterday and that's all I have been able to think about," I throw my head back.

" It's an upgrade from holding hands though," Jake points out.

" I don't know how she is making me feel like this," I sigh.

" Do you get jealous?" Tyler ask, looking at something.

" Maybe?" I shrug.

" Then maybe I shouldn't tell you that this guy is totally flirting with Rosemary, who completely ignoring him," Tyler mutters.

" He is," I turn my head.

I see some guy talking with Rosemary as she sat there on her phone, probably texting Katherine or someone. I stand up and make my way over to her. I watch as the guy puts his arm around and walk quicker.

" If you want to live, then I suggest you move your smelly arm," mumbles, calmly. The guy moves his arm and walks away, kicking the floor.

" Whats up Drew?" I hear Rosemary's voice.

" Nothing, just noticed you were sitting there lonely," I mumble, sitting next to her.

" Yeah, totally no other reason," Tyler rolls his eyes, sitting down along with the other guys.

" I can't believe we're graduating tomorrow," Rosemary grins.

" Seriously, once we graduate we enter the college world," Ricky nods.

" Which is technically adult life, but considering they party almost every night and still do half of the stuff they did in high school, then yeah college life," Rosemary nods.

" I can't believe we will be going to different schools," Tyler sighs.

" It had always been us five, then you came Rosemary. You kind changed our lives. Mostly better and crazier," Jake tells Rosemary.

" You five will always be friends, I know that for sure. Just add me on Instagram and twitter. You'll up to date with my life," I laugh.

" I'll be at your wedding," Ricky whispers, winking at me.

" Wait wha-?" she begins, getting cut off.

" Students today is the last day of graduation practice. I am sad to see you leave, but glad to see you graduate. Today's practice is cut off shorter than the others. On your way out head to the tables that have the letter of your last name to pick up your cap and gown," the vice principal speaks into a megaphone. Everyone stands up and heads down the bleachers and to the tables.

" It's weird how you last name is after mine," Rosemary laughs.

" Very," I nod.

" Your mom and dad are coming back today huh?" Rosemary looks at me as we wait in line that had S-V on it.

" Yeah, I'm going back home," I nod again.

" Yeah, you are," she nods.

" Why did your mom call you yesterday," I ask her.

" She was checking to see if the dress fit and if the shoes did to. Nothing important," she rolls her eyes.

" Oh, you're next in line by the way," I tell her. She turns around and steps forward when the person before her leaves. She grabs a plastic bag with a clean cap and gown. She grabs it and thanks them, walking out of the line.