42 - Day 1 of Graduation Practice.

~ Drew's P.o.v ~

" So have you made your move yet," is the first thing I hear when I reach my friends.

" Nice seeing you today too," I roll my eyes.

" Answer the question," Ricky ignores me.

" We have only held hands," I answer.

" Drew, you made it farther then we thought you would," Tyler laughs.

" I make it far with every girl. Why is she surprising?" I ask.

" Because she is the first girl you actually like," Jake answers.

" I've had crushes before," I point out.

" Okay let me re-phrase that for you. She is the only girl you have liked the longest and makes you nervous," Jake makes some weird hand motions.

" She doesn't make me nervous," I lie.

" Really? She's coming this way," Drake tells me.

" She is? Wait does my hair look good? Does my breath smell bad? Tell me people!" I panic. They all start laughing hard and shake their head. I turn around and see Rosemary no where in view.

" She does make you nervous," Tyler grins.

" So what? It's not like I haven't been nervous in front of other people," I shrug.

" That's just the thing. You have never been nervous. Not even in front of the whole high school," Ricky comments.

" I know. She's different," I sigh.

" Come on Drew, we have to go practice the stupid graduation," Jake clasp my shoulder. We walk to where all the other students were and sit down on the bleachers.

" Okay as you all know that we need to practice the walk we do every year for our graduating seniors. We also need to get your sizes to buy you your cap and gowns, so we will call you down by your last names. For now all of you can talk. Everyone with a last name starting with an A come down to the field," the vice principal speaks into the megaphone. Everyone who's last name started with an A walk down.

I look around the bleachers and notice Rosemary sitting at the bottom, reading some type of book. I look at Ricky and everyone and point at Rosemary, making a motion with my hands after. They nod and slowly walk up to her, me following after them. We reach Rosemary and look over her shoulder.

" Thompson. Ricky. Tyler. Jake. Drake. Why are you behind me and blocking the sunlight, making it hard for me to read?" she ask, not looking up from the book.

" How did you know it was us?" Tyler sits to her left.

" What other five idiots here would do that?" she gives him a 'duh' look.

" These five idiots would," Jake sits behind Rosemary and places his chin on the top of her head.

" What are you reading anyway?" I ask her, sitting to her right.

" A book called Sweet Unrest," she answers.

" What's it about," Ricky ask, sitting next to Jake. Drake sits down next to Tyler.

" It's about a girl moving from Chicago to Louisiana and moving into this town with a huge history behind it. One day while she was out she meets a boy who she only saw at the same place or just near her house. The boy has a huge history behind him which she figures out through her adventures. She is trying to solve the mystery and trying to figure her love for the boy as well," Rosemary explains.

" I know some people trying to explain their love to someone," Ricky smirks. I glare at him and shake my head.

" You like someone Thompson. Surprising. You're a different girl a week or day guy," Rosemary gives me a confused look, but her eyes said something different. I don't quite know.