10 - The Jerk Award Goes To...

~ Rosemary's P.o.v~

After that 'incident', Matt helped me clean up the cuts, some leaving scars. My stomach has a huge bruise on it now from Chloe repeatedly punching in different parts of my stomach. She can't even aim in the same spot, makes me wonder how she kisses guys. Ew, that's a weird thing to think of.

I don't even feel like going to school, but that's how I feel all the time. Well kind of, there is parts of school that I like. You see I've been hanging out with Matt and Kat lately, well all the time. Matt is actually a really cool guy. I think him and Kat look perfect together.

What? I could say that.

Kat seems to think that Matt and I look cute together, but that's cute, not perfect. I think I'd rather be with Brad from The Vamps, or maybe Connor Franta. He's good looking, no, he is gorgeous. Man, so many people I like that are youtubers or band members. Gosh, I'm not gonna turn into a fan girl in front of you guys.

Well to update you guys I am currently skating to the tree house. Remember the tree house from chapter 4 where I met Melanie, Alyssa, Jay, Ethan, and Kylie. I've talked to them too. It's fun in the tree house, doing challenges, telling stories, just laughing all the time.

I skate up to the tree house and skate in. I accidentally slip sending the board flying and me landing on my butt. I stand up and start to rub my butt. I notice everyone's there, laughing their behinds, butts, bottoms off.

" Hey, it's just part of the Rosemary show," I grin.

" Yo, Rosie, I got some cookies from my grandma. Here try some they're great," Ally smiles.

Everyone nods. I take a bite and go into totally bliss.

" Your grandma made this? I feel like this came from heaven dude," I mumble, covering my mouth so they wouldn't see my chewed up food.

" Rosie, there is one thing you have to know about Ally's grandma and that is she is the genius, master, goddess of baking cake, cookies, anything that's a dessert," Mel grins.

" Ah okay, do we have candy?!" I ask, excited.

Matt grabs a bag and tosses it to me.

" Here ya go Rosie," he smiles.

I jump around and plop on my bean bag which is next to Matt and Jay. I open the bag and look inside.

" What candy is it today?" Ethan ask me.

" It is... SKITTLES YES!" I scream. I open the bag and stuff the skittles in my mouth, " Thank you Matty," I mumble.

" You're welcome Rose, now give me some skittles woman," he demands.

" No, they're my skittles, and me no like to share," I mumble.

" Come on I bought you those skittles," He begs.

" No," I glare.

" Pwetty please, with a cherry on top," he begs, doing the puppy eyes.

Oh no my weakness.

" No, go buy your own," I tell him.

" Rosie I want some skittles, pwetty pwease I know you love me. If you don't love me, you wouldn't give me candy," he grins.

" I don't love you, so no skittles for you," I grin back.

" What?! you don't love me, I thought we had a special connection," he dramatically cries.

" Oh no, Matt I do love you, here are some skittles!!" I dramatically yell.

" Yay! I love you too Rosie," he smiles, hugging me.