21 - The World May Never Know

~ Rosemary's P.o.v ~

We have to go to prison today. Not that I hate school that much, but having to deal with the random bullying is horrible. I mean I have no idea why everyone hates me all of a sudden. I mean they didn't even know who I was in the first place. I have this thought in the back of my head it was either Drew or Chloe. I mean those two love to ruin my life. If it is them oh are they gonna get a major beating from me.

slip on my stupid shoes and grab an umbrella, stepping into the pouring rain. I walk over to Matt's house and see his mom getting into her car. She turns and smiles.

" Hey, Rose. Matt's sick today. He will probably be able to go to school with you tomorrow," she smiles.

Man Matt has a terrible immune system. I nod.

" Thanks for telling me Lacey. Have a great day! Oh and good morning," I smile.

" Good morning," she smiles back.

I continue to walk to school and see Kat leaning against the wall waiting for me. Once I get to her, she smiles.

" Finally you're here. I know I shouldn't be here but I'm only like I don't know. Many weeks pregnant? So I am technically allowed to do things. And plus I couldn't leave my Rosie all alone at school," she grins.

" I would've done fine on my own, but thanks anyway," I smile. We walk into the school and I get pushed and tripped a bit. What are we in middle school? Eh, whatever.

I get to my locker and see Kat walk to hers. I put my nonvaluable stuff in my locker just in case someone wants to be a jerk and break into my locker. My locker gets slammed close and I turn around to see Drew. I roll my eyes.

" Hey don't roll your eyes at me, nerd," Drew growls.

" What do you want Thompson?" I ask blandly.

" I want you to go die you little, pathetic nerd," he laughs.

Some of his friends laughing with him.

" I don't take orders from an idiotic jock who thinks he rules the school," I tell him.

" I do in fact rule this school. My mom happens to be the principal and could kick you out whenever she wants," he spats.

" Boohoo princess running to mommy?" I laugh.

" I am not running to my mom nerd," he growls.

" Really? Because you did just tell me that your mom was the principal and could kick me out whenever she wants. I mean what if she wasn't the principal? Gonna go running to them crying wolf that I did something? I don't care if I get kicked out because well no homework for me. So it would also seem like you're helping me out," I tell him.

" I wouldn't be helping you out because then you would probably go to the worse school," he tries to argue.

" Any school is better than being in this school with you." I tell him. He scoffs and turns away, walking down the hall. Kat walks over to me.

" You were serious when you told me that you were fine on your own. Sheesh girl for someone who is as dorky as you, you have quite the mouth," Kat grins.

" I have learned well master. Haven't I?" I smirk.

" Learned well you have, young padawan" Kat smirks.

We both burst into laughter, catching a few people passing by attention. They roll their eyes and continue to walk.

" Come on lets get to class," I tell Kat.

She nods and we head to class. Once we head into class we sit in our usual seats. The teacher walks in and of course teaches. What are they supposed to do? Plan world domination? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised, some teachers are that evil. I feel something hit my head and turn around to see Drew laughing silently at me. I glare at him and throw a wad of paper at his huge egoistic head.