Uncle Ted
He's so thoughtful and sweet. He bought me a first class ticket so I'd be comfortable and he did get me a good school. His eyes remind me of Kieran. They have that same grey shade. He got me a room he knew I'd absolutely love! I'm gonna study very hard and make him proud of me.

                            Flora
She's the housekeeper and she seems happy that I'm here. I'm sorta glad though. She showed me my room and we both gushed over it as little kids. Maybe, I'll have a sleepover and invite just her. I like her.

                       Julian
Julian makes me comfortable and I know he tries hard to make me feel welcome even though we've known each other for barely a few hours. I can tell he's a world class flirt. It's weird having a boy flirt with me when back in River Hill, they wouldn't even look at me. One thing's for sure, I appreciate such a good looking boy being my pal. (What? :-) )

There was a knock on my door and I placed the journal on my bed and went to open it. It was Stanley.

"Flora has dinner ready and your uncle is waiting downstairs."

"Thanks Stan. I'll join him in a few minutes" He nodded and left.  I took out the journal.

My uncle is in. I guess this entry would be alright for starters. Later, Dani.
RoAn.

Dinner was Cobb salad, pot roast and lime pie and it tasted heavenly. Not like my momma's cooking but very close. Flora was a good cook. I figured I'd compliment her after I was done eating.

"Robin, can you drive?"

"No Uncle. I never learnt how to" he nodded and I couldn't help but blush.

"Till you learn how to drive, Stanley would drive you to school or anywhere you want. You could always let Eli drive you home"

"Alright Uncle. Thanks"

"Not so fast" Stan placed a wrapped box on the table. I looked at my uncle for confirmation. "Go ahead. We hope you like it" I unwrapped the present as quickly as I could. It was the latest iPhone. I took it out of its box and held it gently. I placed it on the table and went over to hug my uncle.

"Thank you, Uncle Ted. I love it" It was true. I did love the rosy colour.

"I've sent a similar one to your little brother on your name so your mother would let him keep it" I was numb. All he was doing for me was sweet. "I want to give you the life you deserved for long but couldn't get because of my dad's decision."
Stanley walked over and handed me a card. On it were the words, "Dubai First Royale" I could see that it was a credit card, black but trimmed in gold with a real diamond set in its center.

"It has no preset spending amount but I'd like it if you bought what you truly needed."

"Alright. Can I go to bed? I think I didn't sleep enough on the plane"

"Sure. Goodnight, Robin"

"Night, uncle."