Although he was no more an addict but still, it was alchohol. And it was Haram. So when I found out about it, I actually didn't let him come near me or Fatima for a whole week. At the end of that Salman literally begged for my forgiveness and after cursing Fahad a plenty he promised he wouldn't hang out with him anymore. Alone. If they wanted to they'd have to tag along Ali.

And knowing Ali, I knew Salman would be in safe hands.

"It's about these stupid cashews. And the fact that I hate them so bad.And your obsession with them isn't helping." I said as I brushed a hand on the chain Salman was wearing. It was a plain silver chain that actually looked hot on him.

" Nice try. Only problem being , I'm not convinced." Salman said as he took hold of my hand and brought it down on my side.

I wanted to cry.

" I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I tried to turn away from him. I needed some time to think every thing through.

Salman brought a finger and lifted my face just a bit so I'd be looking at him. His gaze was intense. And intimidating.

" You're freaking me out Ne." Salman said searching my face for something that would give me away. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing Salman. Really." I said as I moved my hands around his bare skin and hugged him. His response was immediate. He hugged me back and pulled away after a minute.

" Ms. Are you keeping secrets from me?" Salman asked after pecking me on the forehead.

" No sir. I ain't keeping any secrets." I said giggling at his fake accent. Salman still didn't look convince but he decided to drop it for the moment.

And I was grateful for that.

Not.

I wanted him to prob further. To find out what was bugging me. And then after doing that take me in his arm and tell me how everything would be fine. That how, he'll always be with me. No matter what.

Oh Allah... I need help. Badly.

"So, I guess the dessert tonight will be cashews with some ice cream on the top. Did I get that right? " Salman teased me as he looked at the base custard for the ice cream.

" Whatever. Just go and watch the game. Because when I get my hands on the remote, we're so not watching sports." I said rolling my eyes and turning around once again to work on my ice cream. Or shall I say, the mess I had created.

"Can't wait." Salman said as he pecked me on my right cheek and strolled back on the sofa.

Sighing, I got to work. I seived the mixture that effectively seperated the so infamous cashews from the rest of the base. I then added half of them back in the mixture. Now that the mixture was a bit cold, I added in the yolks and beat them. I then put the custard once again on the stove and stood beside it, making sure it doesn't spill over.

After few minutes of stirring,
the custard was ready. I set it aside in the refrigerator to cool down and then mean while, I whipped some cream.

Once the cream was fluffy I mixed the custard in the cream and set it aside in the fridge to freeze. And I was all done.

Sighing I walked to the lounge where Salman was still watching hockey. When he saw me coming he put the volume down and patted on the place beside him. I dutifully sat there.

"Soap opera or some movie?" Salman asked getting hold of the remote.

My insides melted at his thoughtfulness.