Chapter 14

Salman looked in my eyes before he got up. He extended his hand for me to take and I took it, getting up as well.

I looked at Salman with unshed tears and he looked at me with an expression that was new for me. It was a look of tenderness and want. We both stared into each other's eyes and the tears spilled on my face. Salman brushed them away and held me close to him. 

And then he kissed me. It was a slow kiss that involved no haste. We moved in sync and in rhythm. Our heartbeats were like background music to my ear.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, wishing it would never end. Salman bit my lower lip and I moaned which gave him a chance to enter my mouth and savor me.

I had to admit that he was really good at kissing whereas I, well, this was my  actual first kiss.

We kissed for a long time; breaking and then bonding.

Once we were both tired and our lips swollen, Salman broke the kiss and looked at me.

To say I felt blessed to see Salman looking at me with such tenderness would have been the understatement of the year. I had never thought that this day would come so soon.

Although I had been pining for it for over a year now.

 " Neha?" Salman whispered.

 " Hmmm? " I said not believing my voice.

 " What made you love me this much?" Salman said, coming closer to me by an inch. There were only a few feet's distance between us.

 " Your eyes. They were the first thing I saw. I was really scared when I realized there were robbers in our street.And then I looked at you, your eyes, and irrespective of the fact I was looking at the source of my terror, I felt relief wash over me. I don't know what it was, Salman but I just fell right then and there for you." I said.

 Salman hugged me tightly and embraced me for a long time before letting me go.

"Did you make that?" Salman said pointing towards the abandoned plate of the dessert. Smiling I said,

 " Yes, I made it for you. " He picked up the plate from the dressing table and brought it back to me.

" Let me give it to you." I said taking a spoonful of the dessert and putting it in his mouth. He ate it and looked at me amazed. 

" It's so good. It's delicious. " He said before taking the spoon from my hand.

He put a spoonful in my mouth and i took it. I hadn't tasted it and I must say, this was the best I had ever made. Maybe because I had made this for Salman.

I insisted on Salman eating rest of it and he did. 

We kissed and joked here and there for the next two hours.

It was 10: 00 am and we were still laying on the bed, talking. There was a knock on the door and Salman got up to open it and I sat up adjusting my dupatta.

Ali was on the door and when he saw me sitting on the bed he looked away and told Salman to come downstairs. Salman told him that he would be down in a while and Ali left.

 " What is it?" I asked as Salman came back locking the door.

 " Nothing that you should be worrying about. " Salman said as he kissed me on my forehead before sitting on the bed.

" He needs to talk to me about something." Salman added. 

"Then you should go and hear him out." I said as Salman came closer and kissed me full on my mouth. I brushed my hands in his hair and he rubbed my back gently, soothingly.