Chapter 34

Hello my lovely readers, new update for everyone who was about to throw a tantrum,

hope you all enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment...

happy reading,

love,

lillyalbela.

-------------------------------

I went in the kitchen and looked around for Bilal Bhai. My whole body was on fire and I wanted nothing to throw myself on my bed and scream in the pillow. I couldn't believe that Salman had actually suggested that I break my engagement with Raza. How could he be so selfish.

Weren't you once just as selfish ? An inner voice said and I sighed. Of course I was. Once.

" Imaan, have you seen Bilal Bhai? " I asked Imaan who was still sitting beside a snoring Fatima.

" Oh yes. he went out in the parking. " Imaan said in a hushed voice as if she was scared she'd wake Fatima. I nodded and walked out briskly from the kitchen. Instantly I was met with cold breeze and I shivered. I looked around for Bilal Bhai but he was no where to be seen. I walked towards where Blal Bhai parked his car everyday and came to a halt. It took me a moment before it registered to me that I was staring right back in Bilal Bhai's red shot eyes.

Oh my Allah... he was crying. My heart broke into shreds as I looked at him. He was sitting in his car but the engine was not turned on. I slowly walked towards the car and opening the door sat in the passenger's seat. I heard Bilal Bhai take a sharp breath and he sniffed. I looked at him and felt my eyes blur.

" Bhai... " I said in almost a whisper. Bilal Bhai didn't look at me. He stared straight ahead. I kept a hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

" Bilal Bhai... it's okay. Everything will be fine. Have faith on Allah. Everything will be okay. " I tried to soothe him and I saw tears roll down his eyes.

" It's all over. " Bilal Bhai said in almost a whisper like he was in trance.

" It's not. Please don't give up. " I said crying.

" The house. It's all over. " My heart stopped beating for a second.

" What do you mean Bhai? " I asked wiping my eyes.

" The house was mortgaged against the loan ji. " Bilal Bhai said and I felt the whole world fall apart around me. More than anything my heart was breaking for Sana. She didn't deserve to get homeless at this time of her life. When she was supposed to be enjoying her life with her almost retiring husband.

" Oh Allah!" I said covering my mouth with both of my hands.

" What am I gonna do Neha? They were my last hope. " Bilal Bhai said wiping the tears.

" There must be a way out Bilal Bhai. We... we could ask our friends for the money. " I suggested. Bilal Bhai looked at me but said nothing. " We... we will ask Uncle Kamran for it... I'm sure he'll be able to help us Bilal Bhai. " Bilal Bhai looked at me with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

" Oh Allah please help me. " Bilal Bhai said covering his face with his hands.

" He will InshaAllah. We'll go to him right now. Let me just get Fatima." I said hopping out of the car. Bilal Bhai nodded and before I was out of the ear shot I heard him call me, " Neha. Thank you ji. " I smiled and tried not to break once again in front of him.

There was a pin drop silence as Uncle Kamran stared at me. I stared back at him expectantly as Bilal Bhai sat on the adjacent sofa, head thrown i. n his hands.